Quantcast

mountain biking and "certain" women bashing...

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Why not just send her or her boss a link to this thread... :devil:

At least that way they'll know they've been caught and the potential things that may or may not happen. It'll probably make the guy worry enough to tell his wife outright.

I have my story.. follows the same lines, so I won't bore everyone.

Either way, the wife needs to know.

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
peter6061 said:
At least that way they'll know they've been caught and the potential things that may or may not happen. It'll probably make the guy worry enough to tell his wife outright.
Nah, he won't tell her, he'll just start covering his tracks and coming up with a plan in case he gets busted.

Pix to the wife. Who knows how many times he's done this.

Sep 21, 2004
Denver, CO
I told the wife today... Not to be vengeful as you might think... I've been over this pretty well and know I am way better off, but last night I had a very disturbing dream that his wife was emotionally devastated and blaming herself, just like I was before I found out what was going on... I also found out the kids aren't his and are 30 years old...

I drove to her work today and asked to speak to her... I was shaking so bad I could barely stand... I first asked her how she was... then I asked about her marriage, she said "I don't know why, how is my marriage?"... then she looked me in the eyes and asked "do you have a wife or girlfriend that's having an affair?"

She said the minute a stranger asked for her she knew what was up because she could feel it... she was so grateful I told her, she said she had been seeing a therapist, was on Zoloft, and having self-destructive thoughts all because of this, she said it had devastated her when he just moved out a month ago...

She started going back over times she thought were strange and it made sense for both of us... she said he comes to see her all the time yet and tells her he doesn't know if he wants a divorce... she said up until today she'd been so apologetic to him and and told him it was all her fault for how unhappy he was, they'd been together for 18 years..

She said that, although it sucks to find out, she can now have closure and move on knowing she isn't the awful person. She said she'd forget I ever stopped by, would keep acting the same and maybe even nicer every time she sees him, and hire a private investigator to get proof as they own several properties together...

I know several people said it was none of my business, but I remembered how awful and low I felt thinking I was the one at fault for everything that happened. I didn't want his wife continually going through the same hell. In the end I just decided that if I were on the other side, I would hope someone had the strength of character to tell me so I could have peace....

J

JRB

You're my hero bro. For telling and for actually closing a phucking thread. Yay STS :thumb:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
dude, give me the wife's number, I'm totally into chicks with beaten down self-esteem.

Have fun in Steamboat!

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
dude, give me the wife's number, I'm totally into chicks with beaten down self-esteem.

Have fun in Steamboat!

You never fail to amuse me. :thumb:

Edit - since I am an anal retentive ass, and apparently BV is too. :eviltongu

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco-gringo said:
You never cease to humor me. :thumb:
:rolleyes:

The guy who gets all worked up at other's posts actually misuses the word "humor"?

Main Entry: humor
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): hu·mored; hu·mor·ing /'hyüm-ri[ng], 'yüm-, 'hyü-m&-, 'yü-/
1 : to soothe or content by indulgence
2 : to adapt oneself to
synonym see INDULGE

What you mean, is he never ceases to amuse you, right?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Wow! Glad, well not glad it sucks that any of this had to take place...

I should say I'm happy to hear it worked out for you and provided some closure.
It could of gone terribly wrong if his wife was in denial and possibly pushed her over the edge.

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
Defiantely hit it!

Look at it this way...you'd be doing her a favor. Cause it's easier to get over someone if you got it going on with somebody else.

But...she might end up latching on to you like a Lamprey.

The sex would probably be great though!

J

JRB

binary visions said:
:rolleyes:

The guy who gets all worked up at other's posts actually misuses the word "humor"?

Main Entry: humor
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): hu·mored; hu·mor·ing /'hyüm-ri[ng], 'yüm-, 'hyü-m&-, 'yü-/
1 : to soothe or content by indulgence
2 : to adapt oneself to
synonym see INDULGE

What you mean, is he never ceases to amuse you, right?
Yeah - whatever - I think he is phucking funny. Better???

ell bee

Chimp
Jun 1, 2003
Olean, NY
As a woman, I say she's about as low as a person can be. I think anyone who cheats should live an eturnity cleaning the bowels of hell and they probably will...at least if you believe in the 10 commandments!

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
Here`s what I would do find another chick screw that biyacthey ,there are so many fish in the sea ,I`am sorry you hurt but you can just chaulk this one up do`nt trust them :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
bike parts always cheer me up. my gf calls me up 2 days ago at work and breaks up with me. (#&$*(@%#^*@&^#&)*(.......
i have a Karpiel Armageddon/avy rear shock coming in the mail soon.