Quantcast

mountain biking and "certain" women bashing...

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Take the driveside crank off her Fuel90 and cut off her bosses penis by hacking at it with with the chainrings...

Does that sound harsh?

J

JRB

loco-gringo said:
Admin edit: let's not turn this into a women bashing thread.

Sorry - I don't hate women and would never call them bitches. Cheating scum like that would be. Cheating bastards suck too.

Try this - cheaters suck!!!!!!!! :nuts:

J

JRB

bomberz1qr20 said:
Take the driveside crank off her Fuel90 and cut off her bosses penis by hacking at it with with the chainrings...

Does that sound harsh?

A tad.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
loco-gringo said:
:D

he message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Fine:
1. Homestar
2. Strongbad
3. I'm bored
4. This week sucks
5. It's only Tuesday

:slicewrists:

MVRIDER

Monkey
Sep 23, 2003
Mtn. View, Ca.
SpareTireScott said:
interesting that it mentioned the cheater will seem frustrated all the time and accentuate faults in you to justify the cheating in their mind... it all makes sense now why nothing change and all of a sudden she hated everything about me...

The more they can deamonize you, the easier their job will be.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
MVRIDER said:
What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing. You already told her twice!

RM, please don't ban me :D

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
MVRIDER said:
I agree... You (SpareTireScott) need to steer clear of the 2 of them, it’s over and no good will come of a reunion!

But I also feel it is important for the wife to know what is going on, she is more of a victim in this situation than you are.

That is why you should just send her pictures... anonymously!!! Take the pictures and then mail it from a different zip code so it doesn’t look like it’s you…

Now if you want to be evil about it use the ex's home address as a return address, or use their company letterhead to write a note of condolence...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
no way! The wife doesn't need to know. Or more to the point, she probably already knows and is keeping her little sanity together by denial. Telling her might make her snap and send people to the morgue.

I might have seen that on TV, so I could be wrong.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
LordOpie said:
no way! The wife doesn't need to know. Or more to the point, she probably already knows and is keeping her little sanity together by denial. Telling her might make her snap and send people to the morgue.

I might have seen that on TV, so I could be wrong.
Did you ever get a response ot your question about her name being Kim?

What do you know... I smell a conspiracy.

oops, nevermind... that smell was just the dog. :blah:

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
F* it. Be vindictive. The dude's marriage is probably going down the tubes anyway. If you rat him out, you'll be doing his wife a favor. She'll get everything, he'll get alamony. And if she makes more than him, that means she won't have to pay him anything.

You'll be doing her a favor. With that knowledge, there is little he can hold over her.

Three years and an icy knife in the back? I say f* 'em both (figuratively).

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Slugman said:
oops, nevermind... that smell was just the dog. :blah:
so you don't want to know?

of course you do

admit it!

i clicked his profile, clicked his personal linked, saw a lot of pics with him and Kim... decided to fvck with him cuz I'm da :devil: He was quite surprised and PMed me. No point in messin' with the guy if I can't do it in front of you, my adoring :monkey: fans.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
MVRIDER said:
Scott,
Ain't that just the sh!ts ! Check this out. I just got out of a 2 year relationship with a chick who I thought the world of. I took her up to Downieville ( a place we both love to ride ) to propose to her and put a ring on her finger. 2 weeks later she comes home from a work function, grouchy with no real explanation, hmmm??
rant over!
Wow.

Similar situation here, only it was my wife of eight years.

Your advice is great. I hope our friend leans more towards yours than mine.

MVRIDER

Monkey
Sep 23, 2003
Mtn. View, Ca.
Damn True said:
Wow.

Similar situation here, only it was my wife of eight years.

Your advice is great. I hope our friend leans more towards yours than mine.

Sorry to hear that, bro. I hope things turn out ok for you.

Hey, do you ride with Lars from Trailhead at demo some times? Perhaps early on Sunday mornings? If so, I think I met you up there a while ago, like april or may...you told me to avoid the mud on kassacs, cus it's not really mud, but pig sh!t??

Oh the memories this thread brings back. Alright, here's my dirty story:

I was 23-24, been dating this girl for about 3 years. Really got on well with the family. So, I decided, since I really love this woman and her family and they feel the same about me, why not ask her to marry me? Went out got the ring yada-yada-yada.

Well, we'd been living together for a while and she tells me she's going out with the girls one night. Hey, no problem, everyone needs their space. Well, she never came home that night. I'm FREAKING out thinking DUI, car wreck, you know, all the stupid bull**** your mind goes through. So I started calling all her friends and such at like 1AM. Everyone of her friends are like, "uh, we all bailed at 11. She, uh, shoulda been home by now."

Ok, now it's 6am and she's still not home. F that! I decided to swing by her work and see if her cars there or something! Sure enough, as I'm in the parking lot trying to get a grip on things, she rolls into the lot chauffered by her attorney boss. (Always hated that prick!) Guess she was still to drunk to realize I was in the parking lot watching the whole thing play out. Big smoochie kisses and all later, she staggers to her car as he zips off on his merry ol way oblivious as to what's about to transpire.

Confrontation time! The usual yelling, cursing and name calling were in high gear. She admitted that she slept with this guy and had been doing so for a while, but wouldn't say how for how long. Pissed and hurt beyond belief, I race home, grab EVRY SINGLE thing she owned and tossed it in the gutter. I knew she wouldn't be home for a while becasue she had early studies, so I jammed over to the home repair store as soon as it opened and bought all new locks for the house! Take that you floozy!

The best part was watching her pick up her crap out of the gutter as the neighbors watched. F'ing painful, but oh so priceless!

Moral of the story? One of the hardest, yet best thing that ever happened to me. Trust me, if that's the kind of person she is, no matter how good the sex is, no matter how much you think you love her, no good will EVER come from that relationship.

Oh yeah, and I got the ring back!!

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
Definatly tell his wife. She deserves to know. I would want to know, even though it would be devastating.

But I know i'll never have that problem cause my wife knows she'd be dead, along with her boyfriend.

Mabye i'm kidding...mabye i'm not.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Jesus said:
Definatly tell his wife. She deserves to know. I would want to know, even though it would be devastating.

But I know i'll never have that problem cause my wife knows she'd be dead, along with her boyfriend.

What happened to turn the other cheek?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Jesus said:

Jeezus, ummmm Jesus. That's not very Christian of you. :nope:

-S.S.-

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
What happened to turn the other cheek?

you gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em

know when to walk away, know when to run

Oh wait, this isn't a Kenny Rogers thread is it???

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco-gringo said:
you gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em

know when to walk away, know when to run

Oh wait, this isn't a Kenny Rogers thread is it???
Nice job, numbnuts. What sort of lobotomy will I need now to get *THAT* song out of my head? :think:

This is for you: :nuts:

-S.S.-

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Nice job, numbnuts. What sort of lobotomy will I need now to get *THAT* song out of my head? :think:

This is for you: :nuts:

-S.S.-

Will a simple SORRY help??? :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Courtosey of Google...

On a warm summer's evenin' on a train bound for nowhere,
I met up with the gambler; we were both too tired to sleep.
So we took turns a starin' out the window at the darkness
'Til boredom overtook us, and he began to speak.

He said, "Son, I've made a life out of readin' people's faces,
And knowin' what their cards were by the way they held their eyes.
And if you don't mind my sayin', I can see you're out of aces.
For a taste of your whiskey I'll give you some advice."

So I handed him my bottle and he drank down my last swallow.
Then he bummed a cigarette and asked me for a light.
And the night got deathly quiet, and his face lost all expression.
Said, "If you're gonna play the game, boy, ya gotta learn to play it right.

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run.
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

Ev'ry gambler knows that the secret to survivin'
Is knowin' what to throw away and knowing what to keep.
'Cause ev'ry hand's a winner and ev'ry hand's a loser,
And the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep."

And when he'd finished speakin', he turned back towards the window,
Crushed out his cigarette and faded off to sleep.
And somewhere in the darkness the gambler, he broke even.
But in his final words I found an ace that I could keep.

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run.
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
T0mo said:
I just found this link on mtbr, you might like it after what happened. I don't know why, but you might.

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=812797
:thumb: That is too funny, I had to bring it over here!

"Dear Susan :
I know the counsellor said we shouldn't contact each other during our "cooling off" period, but I couldn't wait anymore. The day you left, I swore I'd never talk to you again. But that was just the wounded little boy in me talking. Still, I never wanted to be the first one to make contact.

In my fantasies, it was always you who would come crawling back to me. I guess my pride needed that. But now I see that my pride's cost me a lot of things. I'm tired of pretending I don't miss you. I don't care about looking bad anymore. I don't care who makes the first move as long as one of us does. Maybe it's time we let our hearts speak as loudly as our hurt. And this is what my heart says...

"There's no one like you, Susan." I look for you in the eyes and breasts of every woman I see, but they're not you. They're not even close. Two weeks ago, I met this girl at Ithaca Bar and brought her home with me. I don't say this to hurt you, but just to illustrate the depth of my desperation. She was young, maybe 19, with one of those perfect bodies that only youth and maybe a childhood spent ice skating can give you. I mean, just a perfect body. Jugs you wouldn't believe and an ass like a tortoise shell. Every man's dream, right? But as I sat on the couch being blown by this stunner, I thought, look at the stuff we've made important in our lives. It's all so superficial. What does a perfect body mean?

Does it make her better in bed? Well, in this case, yes. But you see what I'm getting at. Does it make her a better person? Does she have a better heart than my moderately attractive Susan? I doubt it. And I'd never really thought of that before. I Don't know, maybe I'm just growing up a little.

Later, after I'd tossed her about a half a pint of throat yogurt, I found myself thinking, "why do I feel so drained and empty?" It wasn't just her flawless technique or her slutty, shameless hunger, but something else. Some ****ling feeling of loss. Why did it feel so incomplete? And then it hit me.

It didn't feel the same because you weren't there, Susan, to watch. Do you know what I mean? Nothing feels the same without you. Jesus, Susan, I'm just going crazy without you. And everything I do just reminds me of you.

Do you remember Carol, that single mom we met in Upper Side last year? Well, she dropped by last week with a pan of lasagna. She said she figured I wasn't eating right without a woman around. I didn't know what she meant till later, but that's not the real story. Anyway, we had a few glasses of wine and the next thing you know we're banging away in our old bedroom. And this tart's a total monster in the sack. She's giving me everything, you know like a real woman does when she's not hung up about her weight or her career and whether the kids can hear us. And all of a sudden she spots that tilting mirror on your grandmother's old vanity. So she puts it on the floor and we straddle it, right, so we can watch ourselves. And it's totally hot, but it makes me sad too. 'Cause I can't help thinking, "Why didn't Susan ever put the mirror on the floor? We've had this old vanity for what, 14 years, and we never used it as a sex aid."

Saturday, your sister drops by with my copy of the restraining order. I mean, Vicky's just a kid and all, but she's got a pretty good head on her shoulders and she's been a real friend to me during this painful time.

She's given me lots of good counsel about you and about women in general. She’s pulling for us to get back together, Susan, She really is. So we're drinking in a hot bath and talking about happier times. Here's this teenage girl with the same DNA as you and all I can do is think of how much she looked like you when you were 18. And that just about makes me cry. And then it turns out Vicky's really into the whole anal thing and that gets me to thinking about how many times I pressured you about trying it and how that probably fuelled some of the bitterness between us.

But do you see how even then, when I'm thrusting inside your baby sister's cinnamon ring, all I can do is think of you? It's true, Susan. In your heart you know it. Don't you think we could start over? Just wipe out all the grievances and start fresh? I think we can.

If you feel the same please, please, please let me know, otherwise, can you let me know where the remote control is.

John"

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
SkaredShtles said:
Phuck no. You know any good lobotomists?

Jesus help me! That damn song is going to make me slit my wrists!!!! :mumble:

-S.S.-
remember kids, it's down the street, not across the road.