Quantcast

Mountain Biking is played out

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I will prove to you mountain biking is cooler than bmx:

Dude, did you get that new fork?

Yeah, dude!!! It is cro-moly with no travel.

I wouldn't get that fork. I would get the other rigid cro-moly fork.

Wait, would that cro-moly fork after my head tube angle of my bmx frame?

No the axle to crown height is the same.

Ridemonkey would not exist without mountain bikes.

IM going to start Surfing, its a god rehab fo rmy shoulder, even though I have to wait another month or so...but I figure after the bill I have. Im gonna sell everything and liv in a tent on the beach and take my brothers two short boards and move...vanish form hte creditors.......but Ill still have internet in my hut. and a camp fire :)

girlwhoboards said:
can i come too? actually i know this guy from college that did the same thing...ceptum he doesn't have the net...only lives a block from the beach at westport in his parents old motor home...for the past several years and surfs most every day. has a good excuse for the ladies that his pad is good for changing in and keeping warm but i think they run away after that (he-he).

yea, maybe you can hang out in my tent. I am going to start surfing though. That part is for real. My PT person told me it would be killer rehab for me. So I thought..ok I will!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Good luck on your rehab bro, i'm still in the hole a little bit from my broken leg last year. But part of it's my fault, new brakes, new camera, lots of teriyaki you know how it is. :)

X-C Phantom

Chimp
Dec 9, 2004
Puget Sound
bibs said:
IM going to start Surfing, its a god rehab fo rmy shoulder, even though I have to wait another month or so...but I figure after the bill I have. Im gonna sell everything and liv in a tent on the beach and take my brothers two short boards and move...vanish form hte creditors.......but Ill still have internet in my hut. and a camp fire :)
Trust me, after having cancer twice I know exactly where you're at! And it ain't all that bad either. After losing everything life (for the most part) is much simpler :dancing:

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
im still extremely passionate about mountainbiking but I've only been "freeriding" for a short time now. If anything, this sucky winter we had demolished any ounce of wanting to snowboard I had left in me....

tournament paintball anyone? Begginer 3 man tournament third weekend of July pm me for more info, it'll be fun!