Quantcast

mountain biking Jamaica 2017

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
Big ups to all you monkeys out there if anyone is venturing down to the treasured island and need some help with a guided tour or even an emergency repair just give me a shout out All the info is on the link up page.
Hope to see/ride with some of you riders in Jamaica this season. I am based out of Negril's Westend with our own hand made trails overlooking the 7 mile beach but we also have trails and adventures island wide.
Respect.......marsh
trailblazing Jamaica since '99

www.2Wheels1LoveJamaica.com
crew.jpg

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
Thanks dude ....the best time is from Jan thru end of March and as of right now there is NO ganja in Negril. My trail workers/brothers are farmers and it's been raining every day for 2 months. Negril misses most of the rain and its been fairly dry the last few weeks so January for riding and chilling is ok. Up to 2 oz. is now legal to possess in Jamaica and the tourist board is talking about setting up booths in the airport to dispense visitors ganja licenses. Ya another cash grab but people will celebrate instead of hiding and a positive vibe can be had.
When arriving last season I discovered that there was a draught during hurricane season as when I arrived I had zero trail clearing to do so we went to work on bems and bench cutting.

I live to ride and dig to live.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
We are having the annual Negril Trail clearing, grooming, cutting, blazing and building berms sessions starting January 4th and will continue daily until February and then we work one week on, one week off.
Daily rides are still ongoing so please give us a call if you are venturing down to Jamaica, especially the Westend.
respect
marsh
link to the Facebook event is here
https://www.facebook.com/events/162200710913057/111.jpg

Attachments