Quantcast

Mountain Creek Bike Park

Pedaldamnit

Chimp
Dec 28, 2011
Vernon NJ
*I would like to note that I am not the official spokes person for MCBP, but I am an employee, and I would to provide the information that I can. I want to make it very clear that I would like to see people refrain from any Diablo bashing in this thread. The past is the past and what you will read below is the start of a VERY positive and bright future for DH/FR at Mountain Creek*

With that being said, I just wanted to pass on some information to those of you who my not follow Mountain Creek Bike Park on Facebook. As posted today by MCBP:

In response to a comment on FB:

"Diablo put us in a real sh*tty situation with those customers they pre-sold passes to. Technically we have no obligation to honor those passes, but that's just bad karma. And not fair to you the guests. So... drum roll please... We will be honoring any pre-sold passes purchased last fall. There will be some stipulations so look for the full details shortly. In the meantime, we would certainly support any legal efforts against Diablo you and the other purchasers pursue. Keep us posted. Ride on!"

The official posting:

"And now the answer to the question you've all been waiting for... What are we going to do about the 2012 Diablo Passes that were sold in the fall? Well, the Diablo ownership certainly screwed us all on this one. We continue to encourage you to pursue refunds from your banks and credit card companies, and are willing to help in anyway we can. If after all reasonable efforts have been exhausted, we will honor any pre-purchased 2012 Diablo passes with proof of purchase. Details for redemption will be posted on the web shortly. We trust in the good karma of the riding community and look forward to seeing you enjoying your new park this summer. Ride on!"

"Passes will go on sale tomorrow, look for the email or FB announcement when sales go live. 2012 Season Pass Early Bird Rates will be $279.99 for Adult & Child Passes thru Opening Day may 5th. Boom! There it is."

The trail crew has been hard at work the past few days. The plan as of now is to first, and most importantly, revitalize all of the existing trails on the mountain for opening day. There will be new trials and features built this season! Pictures and updates will be available via the MCBP Facebook page, for now. The MCBP official website is due to launch at the beginning of May. Hope everyone is ready for an EPIC season at the reinvented bike park at Mountain Creek! :thumb:

bryantaber

Chimp
Apr 26, 2005
NO Bashing Here, Broski. Just grateful to you guys for stepping up and appreciating the Downhill Dollah. Esp since the locals have been really supporting you guys and Mountain Creek has been a staple of East Coast DH for almost 15 years now. Just wouldn't have bee the same without you guys around .. So , I'm and my bros are Looking forward to riding back at the new and improved Mountain Creek Freeride Park/ MCFP. Any insight to the future of the US open or any other Dh series going forward? BT

Last edited:

Pedaldamnit

Chimp
Dec 28, 2011
Vernon NJ
Information about races will be released soon. The PRO GRT is a sure thing! Other races are in the works for sure. We have a lot on our plate for this season, we are very focused on bringing the trails back in to better-than-new condition right now. Everything will be worked out and all the information will be provided ASAP.