Quantcast

mountiancross racing at hornets nest bmx

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Mike we needta go do practice at Tanglewood one tues or thurs, I went and talked to the guy and he was really cool and said that he'd let us ride a few times even if we didnt have a NBL liscence. Theres also a new skatepark in K-Ville, a free-during-the-week-public-one i wanna check out

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
escapeartist said:
Tanglewood is? Oh I must have heard him incorrectly, Im not really into the 20in scene...
Opps, my bad dude, you did say Tanglewood, it helps if I read the post correctly, I'm an idiot. I was refering to Hornets Nest :thumb:

NCBMXPRO

Monkey
Apr 22, 2005
Charlotte
Thanks Deiner! Next month schedule is Rockford, Evansville, Southpark, Woodbridge. I hope I can fit them all in. Then a month and half off BMX. I will ride my mountain bike for that month and half to get ready for Snowshoe and Vermont.

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
i wish i had the $$ for a bmx bike right now....... that was fun tryin that place out.
will, what mountian bike are you getting? u should do the snowshoe camp, its gonna be so much fun.
I PASED THE NINTH GRADE EVERYONE WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! NO SUMMER SHCOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
NCBMXPRO said:
Thanks Deiner! Next month schedule is Rockford, Evansville, Southpark, Woodbridge. I hope I can fit them all in. Then a month and half off BMX. I will ride my mountain bike for that month and half to get ready for Snowshoe and Vermont.
Dang, Ironman, that's quite a sched. I'm just doing Evansville and South park. See ya in a couple of weeks.

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
its supposed to be 6 to dark greg, see you out htere, do u guys know anything about the fmf complete bikes? there like 399 which is a good price or the haro sx group 1 pro? are they good bikes, because they are a good price, I really like the brew bikes, but there like 450 for a frame and fork.

NCBMXPRO

Monkey
Apr 22, 2005
Charlotte
Hey Stubbs, youve seen me on my orange BREW mountain bike.

I would go with the Haro myself. Just feel they are a little bit better quality than the FMF. Haro group one should have carbon fork and three piece cranks.

Hey Jeff, great that youll be racing a 20 and not some 40 pound tanker. First vet race since the grands win? Surely not. I just watched transit 5 and was still rooting for you on the video even though I was there haha.

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
im lovin that brew thought u meant a dh bike.
btw this one has a cro mo fork and is on sale for 350!- i meant comp i think
I am the kid with that black fuse with the hazard and the little front sprocket that used to come in to bike source all last summer. that bike weighs a good 35 lbs!

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
practice was cancelled :nopity: hopefully the weather willhold up for the race thursday, i have to get mi wisdom teeth out the next morning...
I want some more mtbers in the cruiser class w me!! :dancing:

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
you can get a temporary membership too if u wanted. race ur zero dont be stupid!!!
laughing gas and ivs are fun dude, but i look like a chipmunk!!! wisdom teeth are gone but the toothfairy brougt me a haro!