Quantcast

Mourn the Forum That We Do Not Speak Of...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
LordOpie said:
Admin edit. This is your official, and final, invitation to vacate these forums permanently. Seriously, you are no longer welcome.
What the?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
LordOpie said:
Admin edit. This is your official, and final, invitation to vacate these forums permanently. Seriously, you are no longer welcome.

Um........doesn't it normally say edited by someone?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It was fun while it lasted, but I was always under the assumption it would not last long. It was fun to insult people with no fear of being punished. :D

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
It was fun while it lasted, but I was always under the assumption it would not last long. It was fun to insult people with no fear of being punished. :D

At least I got a special RM collector's souvenir outta the deal.

:p

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Ridemonkey said:
Sorry. That is my personal invitation for Opie to take his poor attitude elsewhere.
No thanks, I like most of the people here. And there are a-holes everywhere, so I might as well just put with the few here :devil:

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Andyman_1970 said:
I never went in there, but I'm not surpised it went away as sensitive (said in my best fake lisp voice) as folks tend to be on here..............

Or it could be a simple matter of the BIG NOTICE at the top of said forum that said "THIS IS TEMPORARY AND WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE".

Imagine that.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Ridemonkey said:
Or it could be a simple matter of the BIG NOTICE at the top of said forum that said "THIS IS TEMPORARY AND WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE".

Imagine that.
What? You actually expect people to read???

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Ridemonkey said:

Imagine that.
A serious question, What was the reason for removing the forum?

I enjoyed the forum, although you needed a thick skin and a sense of humor to appreciate it. Had people gone over the line?

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Ridemonkey said:

Imagine that.
I thought the fake lisp voice let everyone know I was being humorus........ :rolleyes:

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
sanjuro said:
A serious question, What was the reason for removing the forum?

I enjoyed the forum, although you needed a thick skin and a sense of humor to appreciate it. Had people gone over the line?

No its cuz I can't have that kind of language on this site and expect to keep the ad networks. Ad networks leave, entire site gets shut down. I thought it would be fun to do it for a bit in a way that was under the radar. We did it. It was fun. Now its over.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ridemonkey said:
We did it. It was fun. Now its over.
"Move along people, nothing to see here..."

- says RM standing in front of the 20' high burning elephant carcass that was the Insult Forum.

J

JRB

Ridemonkey said:
<snip>I thought it would be fun to do it for a bit in a way that was under the radar. We did it. It was fun. Now its over.
Fine - it's your site, dillhole. :thumb:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Ridemonkey said:
No its cuz I can't have that kind of language on this site and expect to keep the ad networks. Ad networks leave, entire site gets shut down. I thought it would be fun to do it for a bit in a way that was under the radar. We did it. It was fun. Now its over.
Well, thanks for putting it up.