Mouth breather sports

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Coming from a mouth breathing redneck I have this to say:
1. Waste of time and money.
2. Boring as fuck.
I watched some videos of them building the track and couldn't believe they would do something so stupid. I spent the day skiing on hero snow and drinking apres ski beers in the sunshine.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Coming from a mouth breathing redneck I have this to say:
1. Waste of time and money.
2. Boring as fuck.
I watched some videos of them building the track and couldn't believe they would do something so stupid. I spent the day skiing on hero snow and drinking apres ski beers in the sunshine.
if you ski the way you bike you took 2 runs and had 8 beers

:busted:

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
The ski runs out numbered the beers just like bike runs. I just drank beers on the lift ride up at Plattekill :headbang:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I haven't seen cutback. I'll check it out. Does it have a plot?
It involves swallowing a handlebar. Gianna Michaels is looking kind of old. I found the scene where they measure and contemplate cutting the handlebar to better navigate Her singletrack rather compelling. I am sorry if I spoiled the plot for you.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
i rode the Luge 16 mi 2500ft, bought iRide bikes then went to Qualifying.

Raceday rode iRide's bike then went to the race.

Race was sort of eventless, last lap spin was cool. Dingers Busch punch in the back was nice before half time.
Lots of folks wearing overalls that generally won't, not into making fun of folks that do so no cool there.
They say 70% were new fans, thats cool.
New cars actually look cool, the coolest looking one there won.
Loudness was on point.
24 isnt Jeff Gordon anymore

I brought my own food and empty water bottle. Wasn't sold out sat wherever. Parking and race tickets cost the same.