Quantcast

Moved to greenville sc.

bumby

Chimp
Sep 27, 2004
Yo i just moved up from florida was saying what up and find some locals to hook up and ride. Maybe even find the hot spots. I built a couple of 25' stepdowns, And a 3' drop onto a straight down landing thats 20'. Want to find something 10' to 20' vertical. Plus I rode with a couple of kids yesterday and dont remember their names.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
whats up? I live in Greensboro, NC, about 2.5 hours (?) away from the g-villa. go to THE SOUTH forum and read the SE Monkeyfest thread (its sticky). It's on April 22-24, in Pisgah national forest. Come and meet and sh*tload of people that live around you.

JerseyDave

monkey wrestler
Apr 9, 2002
Stowe, VT
And start paddling white water 'cause you live right around the corner from mecca...AND there is a 20 foot drop right in the middle of Gville on the Reedy River at millenium park. There is a good spot to ride in Clemson, about 35 minutes away, Issaqueena Dam.

bumby

Chimp
Sep 27, 2004
Thats the big rapid that runs through the middle of town right. I think I was there yesterday must have missed it. Started building about a 40 to 45' gap today.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
yeah theres good trails in g-villa, spartanburg, and clemson. The last two have XC races every year....sounds like you wouldn't care. And we here at RM need pictures of these things you are building for verification.

bumby

Chimp
Sep 27, 2004
well I'll have pics up by this weekend at latest.Ya'll gonna try once you see no its no joke, hell I just want somebody to ride with. :help: