Quantcast

(Movie Fans) Wanna see something that'll blow your mind?...

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Check this out:

(may take a pause before loading)
http://www.fungod.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=15&pos=334

This is from the original one (Episode 4?) back in 77'...

...if you look and listen closely you'll see it is the real deal. The voice doesen't quite sync up with the actors movements in the first scene, but keep in mind this stuff hasn't seen the light of day in God knows how long...

Why the big guy decided not to include this stuff in a DVD box set is beyond me...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
just think of al the other stuff lucas filmed for those movies that never saw the light of day. perhaps he should take a cue from LOTR and release them uncut. if he can get off his fat a$$ that is.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
jonKranked said:
just think of al the other stuff lucas filmed for those movies that never saw the light of day. perhaps he should take a cue from LOTR and release them uncut. if he can get off his fat a$$ that is.
Lucas is releasing the original "unaltered" versions of the Classic Trilogy. They'll be out this September.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
moff_quigley said:
Lucas is releasing the original "unaltered" versions of the Classic Trilogy. They'll be out this September.
Then the Unaltered Special Edition box set, then the Unaltered Limited Edition box set with one of 4 figuringes, then the Unaltered Limited Edition box set with one of 4 figuringes but this time in a different colored paint, then the Unaltered Gold Edition box set w/30 page trivia book, then there will be a re-release of Unaltered Special Edition box set, but this time it will have a dvd with an interview from a gaffer on the set of Star Wars.

And the geeks will flock to the stores for each one. :rofl:

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Tenchiro said:
Then the Unaltered Special Edition box set, then the Unaltered Limited Edition box set with one of 4 figuringes, then the Unaltered Limited Edition box set with one of 4 figuringes but this time in a different colored paint, then the Unaltered Gold Edition box set w/30 page trivia book, then there will be a re-release of Unaltered Special Edition box set, but this time it will have a dvd with an interview from a gaffer on the set of Star Wars.

And the geeks will flock to the stores for each one. :rofl:
No doubt about it. HAHAHA! I approve. I am waiting for the Super-Deluxe-Ultimate-Extended-To-Eternity-Edition LOTR Trilogy.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
moff_quigley said:
i was referring to an uncut version, not the unaltered original theatrical release (which i currently still own on VHS). i'm talking about having all the removed/edited scenes put back in full.