Quantcast

Movie Question

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Hey I'm trying to figure out the name of a movie, heres all we can really remember about it.

Its a rollerblading movie from the earlier 90's thats not Brink, but its def. a childrens movie. A lot of it is filmed in Cincinnati and hmm what else. Oh yeah it ends in a big downhill skate battle where they jump over cars and stuff. Anyway Its pretty much brink but its older, like from before extremezor grindage, they just kinda skate around.

Sorry for such a random weird post. But thanks in advance.

Alex

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
ahhh, i can picture that end scene in my head and i know what your talking about. give me a minute for research.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Airborne! Man, almost as good as Thrashin', or even Rad! I don't know that I've ever seen Airborne start to finish, but I have seen the whole thing on various late nights.

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Right on! Now where to find it, Amazon has it for like 9 bucks but cant afford it right now so any other ideas. Not in Blockbuster's catalogue and the library doesnt have it so I'm sort of stuck. I go to school in cincy so I want to go find where all the scenes are filmed and ride them. I'm pretty sure for the final scene they edited like every hill in the city together cause there is def. nothing that long here. Thanks Again

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Haha I bought a DOC went to a year of college and ran out of money. I have like four days left at school and then I go home to my job and money and all that good stuff.