Quantcast

Movie Quote Thread Reduz

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
DRB said:
Identify the quote, leave another.

All we got on this team are a buncha Jews, spics, niggers, pansies, and a booger-eatin' moron!
Bad News Bears... edit: :mumble: It's not always better to be faster... ;)

"It's just... you were such a super lady... and I'm, I'm so lonely"

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Not so good at the ID part of the game but how about:

"I'm gonna barbeque your ass in molasses!" and

"There is no way you came from my loins. I'm going home to kick your momma in the butt!"

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
"It's just... you were such a super lady... and I'm said:
Fargo. The scene with Mike Yanagita or something talking with Marge. Especially if you think about it since, Mike was essentially lying to Marge, it makes her think twice about Jerry, thus prompting her to go and question Jerry a second time.

Here's a quote to submit to the thread...

"Abe you're too tall!"

Response:

"Well that's just the way I'm built!"

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
-I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans.
-Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy stuff on the wall and the mozzarella sticks?
-You mean Shenanigans?

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
SkaredShtles said:
Super Troopers.

"It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut."
monty python and the holy grail

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
OGRipper said:
"There is no way you came from my loins. I'm going home to kick your momma in the butt!"
Smokey and the Bandit?

How about:
"Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?"

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
How about:
"Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?"
Super Troopers... already taken. How about:

"I'll pump you so full of lead you'll be using your dick for a pencil!"

and

-We have stuffed many pinatas for your birthday celebration!
-How many pinatas?
-Many pinatas, many!
-Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
-Yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.
-Jefe, what is a plethora?

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
sam_little said:
Super Troopers... already taken. How about:

"I'll pump you so full of lead you'll be using your dick for a pencil!"

and

-We have stuffed many pinatas for your birthday celebration!
-How many pinatas?
-Many pinatas, many!
-Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
-Yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.
-Jefe, what is a plethora?
3 Amigos.

"Doctors say that ..... has a 50 - 50 chance of living, though there's only a 10 percent chance of that"

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
TreeSaw said:
Pulp Fiction

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father: prepare to die."

Kill Bill Vol. 1

"Do ya like dugs?"

This thread is starting to snowball..... stop posting so quickly damnit.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
Pulp Fiction.

"I see your schwartz is as big as mine!"
Spaceballs

"Will you still love me when I'm in my carbohydrate, sequined-jumpsuit, young-girls-in-white-cotton-panties, waking-up-in-a-pool-of-your-own-vomit, bloated-purple-dead-on-a-toilet phase?"

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
the princess bride

"that man is obviously crazy"
"sir, we prefer not to use that term here"
"what term do you use?"
"now now..."
"well, that man is obviously very now now"

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
Craw said:
"Doctors say that ..... has a 50 - 50 chance of living, though there's only a 10 percent chance of that"
Naked Gun.

How about this fabulous quote on relationship management:

"Yea, I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her enough or something. I don't know I wasn't really paying attention."

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
McGRP01 said:
The Princess Bride. :thumb:

"His name....is.....Biggus Dickus."
Life of Brian. :thumb:

"And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig ****, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. "

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Zark said:
Its The Princess Bride.... dillhole

Who the hell has seen that? :nuts:

What did the little asian girl say in Kill Bill when she killed that guy under the bed then?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
SkaredShtles said:
Life of Brian. :thumb:

"And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig ****, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. "

Snatch

"OOO, hans bricks!"

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
SkaredShtles said:
Snatch

Easy but oh so good: "No, I meant, you can get a good look at a T-bone steak by sticking your head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull."

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
I think I'll use this one as rationalization for pre-defense boozing.

"When things are at their darkest, pal, it's a brave man who can kick back and party."