Quantcast

Movie Quote Thread Reduz

foesjunky

Monkey
Mar 1, 2005
In the 909
DRB said:
Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas.

Greg, honey, is it supposed to be this soft?

Animal House

"Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple."

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
garden state

"Shut up, you American. You Americans, all you do is talk, and talk, and say "let me tell you something" and "I just wanna say." Well, you're dead now, so shut up."

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dirtjumpP.1 said:
garden state

"Shut up, you American. You Americans, all you do is talk, and talk, and say "let me tell you something" and "I just wanna say." Well, you're dead now, so shut up."
The Meaning of Life.

The penguins are doin' it, why can't I?
The penguins are psychotic!

foesjunky

Monkey
Mar 1, 2005
In the 909
Cash-Money said:
army of darkness

"a five dollar milkshake? thats milk and ice cream, right? they dont put bourbon in it or nuthin'?"

Pulp Fiction

"All right, if the applicant is young, tell him he's too young. Old, too old. Fat, too fat. If the applicant then waits for three days without food, shelter, or encouragement he may then enter and begin his training."

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
FIGHT CLUB

"I'll be in the neighborhood later on, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to get some frozen yogurt, or perhaps a whole meal of food, if that would be agreeable. Damnit!"

foesjunky

Monkey
Mar 1, 2005
In the 909
dirtjumpP.1 said:
FIGHT CLUB

"I'll be in the neighborhood later on, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to get some frozen yogurt, or perhaps a whole meal of food, if that would be agreeable. Damnit!"
Old School Frank the Tank!!!!!!

"I knew a man once who said, Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
Gladiator (lame)

Old Woman: Can you blow me where the Pampers is?
Gutter: What?
Old Woman: Can you blow me where the Pampers is.
Gutter: HUH?.......
Old Woman: Can you SHOW me where the CAMPUS is!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
firetoole said:
Gladiator (lame)

Old Woman: Can you blow me where the Pampers is?
Gutter: What?
Old Woman: Can you blow me where the Pampers is.
Gutter: HUH?.......
Old Woman: Can you SHOW me where the CAMPUS is!
PCU

Hey, You're talking to me all wrong here. It's the wrong tone. You better watch it, or I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that.

spleenless

Chimp
May 27, 2005
Yucaipa, Ca
DRB said:
PCU

Hey, You're talking to me all wrong here. It's the wrong tone. You better watch it, or I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that.
Joe Dirte

"Take her to the car wash...air dry that sh!t...yeah"

foesjunky

Monkey
Mar 1, 2005
In the 909
spleenless said:
Joe Dirte

"Take her to the car wash...air dry that sh!t...yeah"

Van Wilder

"Some people lose their faith because Heaven shows them too little. But how many people lose their faith because Heaven showed them too much? "

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Cash-Money said:
army of darkness

"a five dollar milkshake? thats milk and ice cream, right? they dont put bourbon in it or nuthin'?"
Pulp Fiction

"People say crazy sh** during sex. One time I called this girl "Mom."

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stinkyboy said:
Pulp Fiction

"People say crazy sh** during sex. One time I called this girl "Mom."
Clerks

This one's tough. Extra props if anyone can get this one.

"If we make it through this, I'll never kill again!"
"Me either!"
"Look! It's the preacher!"
"And he's runnin away!"
"Let's kill him!"
"Yeah!"

spleenless

Chimp
May 27, 2005
Yucaipa, Ca
foesjunky said:
Van Wilder

"Some people lose their faith because Heaven shows them too little. But how many people lose their faith because Heaven showed them too much? "
Prophecy

"Father I have been abduct"
"They want the sun of $1m doolars."
"Who wrote this?"

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
billy madison

"If you betray us, I'll rip your ****in' balls off and stuff them up your ass. So, the next time you sh1t, you'll sh1t all over your balls!"

foesjunky

Monkey
Mar 1, 2005
In the 909
dirtjumpP.1 said:
billy madison

"If you betray us, I'll rip your ****in' balls off and stuff them up your ass. So, the next time you sh1t, you'll sh1t all over your balls!"
Team America

"You're everyone's problem. That's because every time you go up in the air, you're unsafe. I don't like you because you're dangerous."

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
The door test scene from "The Bronx Tale." If you haven't seen the movie, you need to rent it, buy it, netflix it, etc. it is a must see...

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
your supposed to post a quote once you answer one... ill do it for you.....

"I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman". "

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Hawkeye said:
Out Cold.

"Scotty Doesn't know, Scotty Doesn't know"
Eurotrip

Since no one seems to get mine, here's an easy one for you...

"...so it's sorta social... Demented and sad, but social."

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
stoney98 said:
"there's no way superman and lois lane could ever have sex. I gurantee he blows a load like a shotgun straight through her back. And even if she could take it, the earth's yellow sun enhances his kryptonium makeup, and the kid would kick straight through her stomach. The only way he could have sex with her is with a kryptonite condom, and that would kill him."

Sorry I missed that one:

Chasing Amy, my fav from that movie "We had that b!tch tied up like chienese finger cuffs."

"Orange Whip? Orange Whip, Orange Whip? Three Orange Whips."