Quantcast

Moving back to cali.

markskee

Chimp
Aug 26, 2005
Los Angeles
Hey all (Stinkboy Kavu) moving back to Cali soon. I am selling the Brodie with a new wheelset and newly rebuilt Rocco WC rear shock, let me know if you know anyone. I will also be selling some stuff from inside the house furniture tv's...Leme know Kavu I know you could use my sweet TV and sound system!:lighten::lighten:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Fugging pvssy!

I could use some electronics (and the giant "Nightmare" figurine).

There's talk of hitting Spokes saturday.

:cheers:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
That's a sick ride brother. Sadly, I sold the Stinky, and I am down to two singlespeeds. When I get back from my brothers wedding in a couple weeks I'll try to figure out what my next knar bike will be.

At least roll that beast to the Tour de Phat so I can beat on it a bit.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
That's a sick ride brother. Sadly, I sold the Stinky, and I am down to two singlespeeds. When I get back from my brothers wedding in a couple weeks I'll try to figure out what my next knar bike will be.

At least roll that beast to the Tour de Phat so I can beat on it a bit.

When is the Tour De Fat? I'll actually be able to go this time...I think...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Sweet, thanks!
Hopefully I'll see you guys there.
Last year was good as Fish, Little Fish and some Cactus customers showed up. Kyle faced off with a group of Ron Paul supporters on the way out of Tempe and handled himself fairly well by dropping 4 of them with one punch and/or a knee (despite many beers in the sun and hitting the warm whiskey in the Surly flask) until a roadie chick blindsided him with a good left cross, dumping him for his wife to collect...

See ya there!

pedalkicker

Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
earth
Last year was good as Fish, Little Fish and some Cactus customers showed up. Kyle faced off with a group of Ron Paul supporters on the way out of Tempe and handled himself fairly well by dropping 4 of them with one punch and/or a knee (despite many beers in the sun and hitting the warm whiskey in the Surly flask) until a roadie chick blindsided him with a good left cross, dumping him for his wife to collect...

See ya there!
Yeah, it was fun, but that day was major hot. I should have drank more water and less cold beer and hot whiskey! Thankfully there won't be any Ron Paul "Revolutionaries" blockading the bridge's sidewalk this year.