Quantcast

moving to Greenville

bumby

Chimp
Sep 27, 2004
I'm moving to Greenville S.C. at the end of nov. was wondering if there is any
freeride spots around. Coming from florida and not scared to go big.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
There are a couple locals on this board. Me and my friends live near Greer, a little east of greenville. Local freeride spots are mostly just the stuff we have built. We have a set of trails that have skinnies, logrides and rock sections, then another set of trails with doubles and a drop at the end, then 2 dirt jump spots. Although if you like to do real big stuff, don't come out expecting the north shore or anything, we have some fun stuff, but nothing huge. The scene is growing, but its still pretty weak. There is good DH shuttling in Pisgah, about an hour and a half or so away. What kind of bike are you on?

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
yah man hook up with these guys and you can come up here its lookin like were losing biggins to flagstaff so its gona be good to have someone come and fill the void. and we also have a place up here that were building on so if you come up with tp and his crew youll have a lot of fun with me and my crew. peace hope you come dude. ohh yeh and what kinda bike you on.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I think your best bet in Greenville is to start riding a BMX bike. Then you can be friends with Dave Mirra, Alan Cooke, etc. :p

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
dexterq20 said:
I think your best bet in Greenville is to start riding a BMX bike. Then you can be friends with Dave Mirra, Alan Cooke, etc. :p
yeah... that is Greenville NC

A good bit of fun stuff here in greenville. and close by

bumby

Chimp
Sep 27, 2004
Sorry it took so long have to use somebody elses. but I'm on a hardtail biggest pulled so far is twenty. If transition is bigger I'll pull it.Go big or go home.There is some pics on free ride south of me hitting the new teeter tower at the last comp here in florida.
Check the vids there is two of me name is rick.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
bumby said:
Sorry it took so long have to use somebody elses. but I'm on a hardtail biggest pulled so far is twenty. If transition is bigger I'll pull it.Go big or go home.There is some pics on free ride south of me hitting the new teeter tower at the last comp here in florida.
Check the vids there is two of me name is rick.
Look forward to meeting you. How do you feel about digging at the jumps?
:p :p

bumby

Chimp
Sep 27, 2004
rite on yeah Ive been moving some dirt around down here. I'm into trail maint. as well.
Any groups do urban up there, I seen some nice stair to stair gaps.