Quantcast

Moving to Spokane in January!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwest' started by the kovaculator, Dec 20, 2007.

1. the kovaculator

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    I was supposed to be moving from Oly to Yakima... As life does, I got thrown a curve ball and am now moving to Spokane in January.... I know it stays cold/frozen over there for awhile so probably no riding until ??????
    Sad to leave Oly as Colondale, SST, Captiol forest, Gregs, and others are here (WHISTLER), but I am looking forward to ridin' the east side.....I have been to Silver mountain (last year) but am looking forward to Beacon hill, Mt. Spokane, and where ever you guys/gals over there shred!!!! (Does anyone go to Silver star or Sun Peaks???????)
    Anyways, any monkeys that are on here from that area, hit me up a pm or a post with some details of the riding over there! If you want pm me your phone number as I would like to ask you questions about the area as well....
    Thanks!....

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Gopher

Gopher Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    4 / 0
    come see me at Wheel Sport EAST ill show you everything we got and some secret stuff we've been working on that is gonna be dialed. Snow sucks cold weather sucks but who cares the riding is amazing here and you can ride everywhere

3. sad panda

sad panda Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Beacon can usually be ridden as soon as most of the snow is gone. That gravelly sand drains super quick.

4. geargrrl

geargrrl Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 1
    www.fttrc.org for Spokane trails, bike park into and so on.

Silver Star and Sun Peaks is a pretty long haul, but Rossland and Nelson is just a few hours.

gg