Quantcast

Mr Pink. is a really good actor.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Ive seen this guy in some movies and have come to the conclusion that hes really good. I dont know, he just seems to fit that "ass wipe" character perfectly. Who is he?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
mack said:
Ive seen this guy in some movies and have come to the conclusion that hes really good. I dont know, he just seems to fit that "ass wipe" character perfectly. Who is he?
"I got two words for the waitresses: learn to f*king type"

Awesome.

He used to be a NY fireman.

Rik

Turbo Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
Sydney, Australia
Yup, he sure knows how to play the slimeball! Pretty much typecast to that role now.
Funnily enough, when I was working in bike shops, we had a sales rep who reminded me of Buscemi's characters, a very slimy person he was...

butthead

Chimp
Dec 17, 2001
Las Cruces, NM
One thing that bugs me is the ending of Reservior Dogs. Who shoots "Nice Guy Eddie" (Christopher Penn)? Joe (the boss) is pointing his gun at Mr. Orange. Mr. White is pointing his gun at Joe. Eddie is pointing his gun at Mr. White. All three fire almost simultaneously. As far as I can tell, nobody is pointing a gun at Eddie, so how does he get shot?

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but Mr. Pink reminded me of this.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
butthead said:
One thing that bugs me is the ending of Reservior Dogs. Who shoots "Nice Guy Eddie" (Christopher Penn)? Joe (the boss) is pointing his gun at Mr. Orange. Mr. White is pointing his gun at Joe. Eddie is pointing his gun at Mr. White. All three fire almost simultaneously. As far as I can tell, nobody is pointing a gun at Eddie, so how does he get shot?

I have the DVD, just checked that out. It looks as if Mr Pink shot him from beneath the ramp, but in reality i think Mr white got a lucky shot.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
"Hey Crazy Eyes, here's your pizza!" No, Adam Sandler is not a very good actor. For another really "out there" male lead, I'd have to pick Johnny Depp (spelling?). I'd also put Nicholas Cage up there too. These two, when they act, they never really come across as the same character unlike Costner, Tommy Lee Jones, Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson, Pachino, DeNaro, (again, spelling?) and other high dollar male leads.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i LOVED his cameo in _Billy Madison_. buscemi rocks. although his character in _the big lebowski_ was pretty weak in what overall was a totally awesome movie.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
buscemi actually went back to firefighting in new york just after the 9/11 attacks for quite some time which i though was real cool.

he reminds me of a young christopher walken, who i think is also a good actor and who also plays all weirdos. if you havent seen a movie called "things to do in denverwhen you are dead" or the film "scotland, PA" then you have not experienced christopher walken in his finer moments.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
biggins said:
buscemi actually went back to firefighting in new york just after the 9/11 attacks for quite some time which i though was real cool.

he reminds me of a young christopher walken, who i think is also a good actor and who also plays all weirdos. if you havent seen a movie called "things to do in denverwhen you are dead" or the film "scotland, PA" then you have not experienced christopher walken in his finer moments.
sounds like i need to check out _scotland PA_. _Things to do_ was a great flick. andy garcia and christopher lloyd were also superb.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
scotland PA is a very interesting flick. it is a remake of macbeth dated in the 70's and the macbeths invent the drivethrough. its real cool. also has andy dick and Maura Tierney :heart: in it.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
butthead said:

If you watch the interviews with Tarentino in the special features, he says they realized that there weren't enough bullets, but the scene looked so awesome they decided to just go with it.