Quantcast

Msc #3, chile challenge

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
So, anyone on here planing on going? I'm making the trip from CA for the 4th year in a row.

My main question is does anybody know if they're running the same courses they've been running for the past few years? It's kind of nice to go to a race and you already know both potential courses but would be cool to have some change!

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Ya, I think it would be cool to see a change but very true...Angel Fire is always a blast no matter what! Looks like I got a few more people to go out there with:
Brent (BMCarter)
Preston Moore
Justin Wyche
Daniel Cortina and of course myself. Can't wait!!

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
They change it a bit each year but its still basically the same. Regardless its one of my favorite courses on the Mountain States Cup. My favorite being Snowmass. If you haven't been out there since 2008 the new additions are awesome:thumb:

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Ya, and they built a new track "Supreme DH" (named after the Commencal bike, not that its the DH course) that is pretty fun. Something gnarly to ride after practice if you're not pushing up that wicked 4x hill.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
They change it a bit each year but its still basically the same. Regardless its one of my favorite courses on the Mountain States Cup. My favorite being Snowmass. If you haven't been out there since 2008 the new additions are awesome:thumb:
Ya, I've been there every year since 2006 I believe. Last year I fractured my hand in practice before qualifying so I don't really count last year actually :P
Can't wait...just a little over a week away!!

Aug 23, 2009
Yeah i'll be there. look for the NY plates in the parking lot. I'm on a 2009 Giant Glory and a broken hand in a splint.

See ya'll there!