Quantcast

Mt. Ashland Super D

EdBanda101

Chimp
Dec 23, 2005
So anyone know where the race is going to start and where its going to end? all i know is its 12miles.

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
I have no knowledge but have ridden the area some.It could go basically from the top of the ski area all the way to town.

Muuqi

Monkey
Oct 11, 2005
Ashland Oregon
One of the mechanics I work with mentioned something about a big uphill section. . .possibly Bull Gap? I dunno really tho. . .I'll talk to Tita and try and get the low down.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Is this the race on the OBRA schedule called the Cycle A Downhill on July 2?? Do we know who is putting this race on?? If anyone gets any more info on this race let us know!

Muuqi

Monkey
Oct 11, 2005
Ashland Oregon
No, this is under 12 Mile Super-D on the Obra schedule, and it's sometime in May I believe. And it's put on my Tita of BreakAway events, rather than Cycle A.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Muuqi said:
No, this is under 12 Mile Super-D on the Obra schedule, and it's sometime in May I believe. And it's put on my Tita of BreakAway events, rather than Cycle A.
Wow, I didn't even know this series existed. I've been to spring thaw, but don't know much about the other courses. Is the John's Peak DH an actual DH or a super-d/enduro event also?? Do you know what the 12 mile course will be like?

Muuqi

Monkey
Oct 11, 2005
Ashland Oregon
The John's Peak is an actual DH race, and the 12 Mile Super D is just a single race, not a series. I haven't heard the actual course, but I'm assuming it is a Le Mans start, from the resort parking lot, down all the fire roads to town.