Quantcast

Mt. Ashland Super D

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
This sunday.

Who all is gonna be there?

I will be the tall kid on a 7point7 with an 06 boxxer.

Going to be one helluva race.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Just rode the whole course today for the first time this year.

The uphill section is pure hell. I am seriously going to have trouble just doing the whole race without stopping, let alone trying to race the course.

Edit: Then again I was on a 7point7 with an 8in fork and I'm in terrible shape.

Muuqi

Monkey
Oct 11, 2005
Ashland Oregon
jake133 said:
Yes i rode the course today, very fun. I will be on a Back Bullit with a 66, hanging out with Jeenyus.
What's a "Back Bullit"??

Fun ride today guys. I wish I could make the race.

Wait, no I don't lol.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
.:Jeenyus:. said:
Just rode the whole course today for the first time this year.

The uphill section is pure hell. I am seriously going to have trouble just doing the whole race without stopping, let alone trying to race the course.

Edit: Then again I was on a 7point7 with an 8in fork and I'm in terrible shape.
Muahahahahaha BRING IT! We were going to preride Saturday...what you're saying is we're only going to want to do one run huh? Is the "technical stuff" just on Catwalk?

hucked2bend

Monkey
May 24, 2005
Bend, Oregon
Heidi said:
Muahahahahaha BRING IT! We were going to preride Saturday...what you're saying is we're only going to want to do one run huh? Is the "technical stuff" just on Catwalk?
I think you need to bring a heavier bike, like my 42lb VPFree, just to help you on the climbs ya know:rofl:

One run on the top 10.5 miles & 4-5 on the end, DH course should do, then it's liquid carbo time :love: (they better have a brewery in town)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
hucked2bend said:
I think you need to bring a heavier bike, like my 42lb VPFree, just to help you on the climbs ya know:rofl:

One run on the top 10.5 miles & 4-5 on the end, DH course should do, then it's liquid carbo time :love: (they better have a brewery in town)
They have 2!

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Heidi said:
See how you feel after one run, I would be betting that it will be enough...

And yes, Catwalk contains most of the techy stuff, but there are a few interesting sections disperesed throughout the rest of the trail.

Oct 2, 2001
Bend, Oregon
hucked2bend said:

The DH course is actually in the middle. Might just have to session stuff. I think there is a lot of switch backs near the end.

hucked2bend

Monkey
May 24, 2005
Bend, Oregon
Captain Cogset said:
The DH course is actually in the middle. Might just have to session stuff. I think there is a lot of switch backs near the end.
Sessioning it is, as long as I'm riding my bike baby!

I will leave a cooler full of IPA somewhere in the bushes close by :cool:

Lady Litton

Chimp
Oct 25, 2001
Bend
Yesssssss!

I can't wait to ride the course! What's up with this rock garden on the DH course? Anyone have any pics?