Quantcast

Mt Baker opening day.....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
:thumb:

Need I say more? No?? well too bad. Im headed up tomorrow for my first day at baker ever. Us southies dont stray that far north that often, but i cant pass up a free day on the hill, and i can sleep on the way home.. :) I dont think tomorrow will be to shabby either since baker has the most snow in the country......

Should be funderoos....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
lucky. i have to be in the hospital :dead: :shakes fist angrily:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
:thumb:

Need I say more? No?? well too bad. Im headed up tomorrow for my first day at baker ever. Us southies dont stray that far north that often, but i cant pass up a free day on the hill, and i can sleep on the way home.. :) I dont think tomorrow will be to shabby either since baker has the most snow in the country......

Should be funderoos....
Dude, who am I going to talk to all day? :mumble:

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Lunchtime moment of silence for D.

Probably wishing he brought a bigger, longer board......:thumb:

Good for you to take a day off and go. I won't be able to get out until Saturday...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Nope.... the 161 setback was perfect. The snow was heavy enough that it was tough to cut through at times.

Great day, but man was it crowded. All chairs had people on them... Baker made some fat coin today!

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
oly said:
Nope.... the 161 setback was perfect. The snow was heavy enough that it was tough to cut through at times.

Great day, but man was it crowded. All chairs had people on them... Baker made some fat coin today!
wow, baker with snow this year, big improvement. :rolleyes:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
oly said:

What - no pictures?