Quantcast

Mt Hood 5th & Mt Ashland 6th

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Alright, finally got my time off requests fixed. I have the 4th - 7th off. So my plan is to leave early Friday, maybe 8am? Head down to Mt Hood, practice Bridal, (like that needs practice). Camp at a near by campground. Then after the race Saturday, head to MT Ashland. Hopefully practice the 5th. Race the 6th. Relax for awhile, and then return late the 6th. My g/f can't go, due to work. I have room. Let me know who wants to go. <----6 person tent, roomy SUV, a great bike pit. Just share gas, maybe driving if your older. Through me a PM.

Matthew

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Well, since no one wants to go to Ashland, I guess I'll just hit Ski Bowl and race the Lame Bridal Trail. Good thing I have 15 more races after that.

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
I'll be able to make the 1, I'll either be racing in Idaho or Oregon for the others. Where will you be staying? I have a hook up at The Peppermill, I work in the Biz Nezz.

smbisig

Chimp
May 19, 2006
Seattle
that thing is ****ing awesome:clapping:
i will probably be at the second hood dh race doing some photography. if you see my jeep in the parking lot, stop bye and i will let you check it out.

the tent is awesome, the best way to descibe it would be "its like sleeping in a hamock". take care.

steven bisig