Quantcast

Mt. Hood race

Eren said:
So im going down to the hood race on the 30th, and im lookin for a hotel, anyone know of any near the race, or round portland, preferably 100 err less.
I've never stayed in a hotel in Govy (right across the highway from Ski Bowl) because when I was in Oregon, I lived in Govy and Portland, only 52 miles away, but I've heard the Huckleberry Inn is okay, and The Mt. Hood Inn looks nice and has hot tubs but their rates start at $149.

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
if you stay in mt hood in
bring food cause next place to get any type of food is a 45 minutes drive

unless you eat at the place by skibowl
like the diner inside?

h22ekhatch

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Portland
hungryleprican said:

like the diner inside?
Government camp (that little string of stores/restaurants/etc across the street from skibowl) have a lot of places to eat. You also have rhododendron a few miles west on hwy 26...not a big deal.

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
hungryleprican said:

like the diner inside?
no dude, there are plenty of places to eat in government camp, a town just accross the street from skibowl. and the huckleberry inn is the ****, lol

elRey

Turbo Monkey
hungryleprican said:

like the diner inside?
Except for the 32894623897462839 restaurants in Gov. Camp and Rhododendron and Zig Zag and Sandy.

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
yeah dude
I'm getting back the 24th and I ordered a pressure suit, juicy 7s and grips and the rear juicy and grips will be here monday when I get back but I'm not sure bout the other order and I donno if evan talked to you but he said he could be able to throw those on along with my e13 and then we can go hit up some stuff cause I havn't ridden in about a month.