Quantcast

Mt. Shirley freeride park (pics from my yard)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Here is...the beginning of something beautiful. I hope. 3 foot ledge is all I really have.

Mt. Shirley rent-a-bikes

Mt. Shirley lift

Mt. Shirley security...

...sorry, I just got a new camera. Its muddy and Im bored. Deal with it. Aint the bullit looking good tho?

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
<snip>
...sorry, I just got a new camera. Its muddy and Im bored. Deal with it. Aint the bullit looking good tho?
Yes it is - if I knew the a-c wasn't too short for my Reign, I would trade you my 04 Z150 SL for it. Your steerer may be too short too.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
BurlyShirley said:
Mt. Shirley rent-a-bikes

Deal with it. Aint the bullit looking good tho?
:thumb:

There's a white Bullit frame at my LBS and some white Syncros Mentals... The cogs in my brain were churning...

:drool:

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
stosh said:
No pics of Kizzy no care!!!
I was doing my clinical...watched a hip arthroscope and rotator cuff tear repair. The doc gave me pictures...but I would MUCH rather been at home playing.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
kizzi77 said:
I was doing my clinical...watched a hip arthroscope and rotator cuff tear repair. The doc gave me pictures...but I would MUCH rather been at home playing.

I'm jealous. All I got to see when I watched an ortho do his thing was a couple carpal tunnel releases. I'd love to see the rotator cuff repair.

Oh yeah. Nice stunts you got going there.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
jdcamb said:
Is that all you could build with that ghey saw before the battery died?
Is "ghey" what you say when you're too Gay to say "gay"? And no. I just ran out of wood. I have an electrice skilsaw as well, but its not very portable for trailstunts, now is it? Not with the cord and all. Homo.

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track! Pump Track!

...... and a step down into a 6pack. :p

J

JRB

douglas said:
yeah...I'd really like a pic of someone riding that skinny
I'm guessing that is where he ran out of wood, but I really hate to stick up for him, so carry on.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Ok, here's the action shots.

Photog: Kizzi77

Little Bridge

Just gapping the little creek

Skinny...

...I need a mountain for a back yard, or alot more wood...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I have been drinking beers all afternoon, however, that is a half a can of 'mountain lightning' filled with wood screws.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have to say if I tried riding that skinny my front wheel would probably slip off right before I tried lifting up on it before the drop.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Nice Yard! You are going to need a step up to go with that step down and six pack.

Do you have pics of the step down and six pack?