Quantcast

Mt. Snow Beg./Sport DH pics ????

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
LOL

Indeed - Mohawks ARE more aerodynamic.

What's up man? -This is the guy with the mohawk who took 1st!

Didn't know you were a Monkey.

Good race, and I'd like to thank you for posting the podium picture - my girlfriend was running back to the room to get her camera (wasn't expecting to win) but couldn't make it back in time...

Any pics of #428???
:D

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
S.K.C. said:
LOL

Indeed - Mohawks ARE more aerodynamic.

What's up man? -This is the guy with the mohawk who took 1st!

Didn't know you were a Monkey.

Good race, and I'd like to thank you for posting the podium picture - my girlfriend was running back to the room to get her camera (wasn't expecting to win) but couldn't make it back in time...

Any pics of #428???
:D
Hey! Hey!!! Good to hear from ya'! :D I had my mohawk was in full effect for the 24-hours of Adrenalin @ Dalton, MA., hence the custom title. If you want the full res. version of that pic, let me know and I can email it to you. Do you race at Platty? If so, see you on the 10th/11th!

Oh, and congrats again on your win!!! :thumb:

P.S.- What was your winning time?

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Thanks!

My time was 3min 26sec. - I had a hell of a time trying to keep all the lines straight in my head - got too far to the right before the "3-lane" section and had to squeeze in between some trees.

I haven't been up to Platty yet, but I hope to make it there before the end of the season. I've gone back to school again, this time for Engineering so I'll be racing the ECCA stuff, and maybe some races at Diablo.

If you get the chance DEFINITELY check out the Duryea Down Hill in Reading Pa. - Oct. 1 - 2nd. (readingracing.com, or go to hcor.net)

BTW - yeah, I would be interested in a full-res pic of that. I'll PM you my email this afternoon - gotta get to class. :D

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
McGRP01 said:
Difference between 1st and 3rd was only 5 seconds, I came in at 3:31. Pretty sweet! :thumb:
Difference between 1st and last (me) was only 38 seconds - pretty sure our group was the fastest overall for beginners.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
tonyhawk said:
Difference between 1st and last (me) was only 38 seconds - pretty sure our group was the fastest overall for beginners.
Not bad for a buch of old farts! ;)

Here are some Beginner/Sport pics...

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?search

If it comes up "no events were found matching your search", click "search again" and look at the list of recent events on the right hand side of the page.

DHZombie

Chimp
Jul 12, 2005
Leesburg, VA
McGRP01 said:
Go to their Home Page and search under "Mount Snow"
Thanks !!!

Searched all 225 photo's and didn't find a single photo of myself. :angry:

Guess I was never meant to be in pictures ! Oh well, maybe next year...........