Quantcast

Mt. Snow DS Pics

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Not really happy with how they came out, anyway:

And no, I am not Andrew Neethlings stalker, his style just makes for good pictures.

Dan

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

Notice the guy racing Neetling is Gerritt Beytagh. But look even closer and you see the new wheels from IndustryNine. They are close to a full pound lighter than any other raceable set. Spokes are 1 piece, no nipples and thread straight into the hub and you can use any RIM you want. I've seen and felt them up close..they are SICK!!!

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
bizutch said:

Notice the guy racing Neetling is Gerritt Beytagh. But look even closer and you see the new wheels from IndustryNine. They are close to a full pound lighter than any other raceable set. Spokes are 1 piece, no nipples and thread straight into the hub and you can use any spoke you want. I've seen and felt them up close..they are SICK!!!
And boy are they loud!

Dan

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
rockymt21 said:
And boy are they loud!

Dan

i'm always in search of the loudest hudbset...i'll have to look into them!

the Dual course there looks almost worse than the one we had here; and that's bad! of COURSE all the Dual courses will probably suck,and of course NORBA sucks - we don't need anymore people WHINING about it; it's common knowledge. the difference between NORBA staying around or not is individual people taking action themselves and not attending the races. make your own decision.

those pics of Needles are sick! i'm pretty sure he's my long-lost twin...

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
McGRP01 said:
Here's a few DS pics of my teammate Mike (2nd place Expert 30-39)...

Did you get any of the sport 18 and under finals? I was 812 in a blue jersey and black TLD.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Red Bull said:
Did you get any of the sport 18 and under finals? I was 812 in a blue jersey and black TLD.
No...sorry. I only grabbed some shots from the runs my buddy was in. Expert 30-34 (39?)