Quantcast

Mt Snow Yardsale Pinners

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
Well I drove up to Mt Snow on Sunday to catch the finals of Pro DH only to have it pour most of the day. I hung and watched practice for a while and was lucky to get a bit of filming in.

Didnt feel like posting a 5 minute crash video of Yardsale so here are some pinners during race day on Sunday....okay and ONE small crash.

enjoy!!

Right click and save ---> Yardsale pinnaz

if you dont have Quicktime 7.0 download it here:
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/preview/

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
ok, it doesn't play on my pc at work. what other codecs you using other the quicktime?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Nice video, but they (along with the mud washing out thew view of what rocks are there) make it look easy. Especially compared to the pictures that are posted in the other galleries.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
This video is actually the go-around for yardsale. It was closed after 2 serious injuries. The actual yardsale is rider-left of this line.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
tonyhawk said:
This video is actually the go-around for yardsale. It was closed after 2 serious injuries. The actual yardsale is rider-left of this line.
The Rocks that all those spectators are standing on? :eek:

That makes more sense

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
yea for everyone that feels the yardsale is no big deal because theres an option line... welll, thats the option line
The US Open rock garden is super easy compared to the main yardsale

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
dromond said:
Just so you know, I thiiiink that codec can only be viewed by macs. Feel free to prove me wrong.
sweet i'll just watch it when i get home then...:)

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
dromond said:
Just so you know, I thiiiink that codec can only be viewed by macs. Feel free to prove me wrong.
ok. i just played it on my linux laptop using mplayer.

DS Dom

Monkey
Nov 14, 2001
Denver, Co
Pip3r said:
yea for everyone that feels the yardsale is no big deal because theres an option line... welll, thats the option line
The US Open rock garden is super easy compared to the main yardsale
Thats not even the option line though... its the NEW line that they make that completly goes around yardsale. The option line starts off the same but it dumps you back into yardsale where this one goes completly around it

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
tonyhawk said:
I was wondering why it looked worse live...anyone got any good pics from the experts?