Quantcast

Mt. St. Helens- Camera or no....

Should i take pictures of a Mt. St. Helens ride

• Yah take pictures so i can show them to my grandpa he's just wild about them valcaners.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • Hell no your pictures suck you jackass!

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Skookum, I dont think Im out of line saying that YOUR ride reports are the best thing going on this entire website.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
geargrrl said:
you could just recycle photos from your last St. Helen's trip.
:)

Ya, I still have all the ones from when we rode it a million years ago.

You could fake a ride report.

Then we could expose the fraud and have a Ridemonkey court of public opinion trial.

Maybe TBBXC would have to reunite to aid in your defense and we could do a benefit concert.

Then you and 'mig could have a big falling out and we would have to cancel the show and peole would riot. Then your name would be slandered all over the site, and there might be bannings.

Finally you would have to re-do the ride and take pictures, the do a cool ride report just to restore peace to Ridemonkey and clear your name.

And we could all get back to making fun of 'mig for selling shoes. (Even though he is a big-wig manager now.)

Sounds like fun.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I remember the last pics you posted from Mt St Helen's were amazing. I would definitely like to see what the place looks like now, it would be especially cool if you still had the old pics, to try to take some pics in the same places so we can compare.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
geargrrl said:
you could just recycle photos from your last St. Helen's trip.
Ahaha nice!

BTW do you still need maps of Lewis River, and i'm not staying for Sunday's ride. i'm taking off in a few hours.

BurlyShirley said:
Skookum, I dont think Im out of line saying that YOUR ride reports are the best thing going on this entire website.
i disagree, i always thought it was the access to varied web links provided by N8.

ummbikes said:
:)

Ya, I still have all the ones from when we rode it a million years ago.

You could fake a ride report.

Then we could expose the fraud and have a Ridemonkey court of public opinion trial.

Maybe TBBXC would have to reunite to aid in your defense and we could do a benefit concert.

Then you and 'mig could have a big falling out and we would have to cancel the show and peole would riot. Then your name would be slandered all over the site, and there might be bannings.

Finally you would have to re-do the ride and take pictures, the do a cool ride report just to restore peace to Ridemonkey and clear your name.

And we could all get back to making fun of 'mig for selling shoes. (Even though he is a big-wig manager now.)

Sounds like fun.
i'm not sure if the world is ready for a reunion. We'll have to wait for the dust to settle after Tenchiro admitted he's gay.:monkey:

Snacks said:
Where's my map Mister?!?!?!:clue:

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
I'd like to see them as I've only seen/taken pics of Mt St Helens from the visitor's centers. I'd love to see what the trails are like around there.