Quantcast

MT. ST Helens needs to inspire music

DOES MT ST HELENS CONTROL THE METAL SCENE

• YES : BALLS OF AIRBORNE MAGMA INSPIRE ALL THAT IS METAL

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • NO : BITCH ROCK IS COOL...I HATE VOLCANO'S

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • ???? : I AM 13 AND HAD NO IDEA METAL COULD NOT BE ABOUT MY ALKY DAD AND EX!!...TELL ME MORE

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
Ok here is the deal I remeber when metal was about war and fighting and gettting so wasted it causes war and fighting!!!!!!!!!!! Now it is about girlfriends and bad parents...WTF???? THink about SLAYER MEGADEATH METALICA(PRESUCK) IRONMAIDEN ANTHRAX PANTERA......hmmm what do they have in common they kicked ass in the 80's and....(this is where it all comes together) SO DID MT ST HELENS!!!!!!!!!!!! The 90's no volcano's and we got Korn and grunge and all these whiney metal bands. SO NOW MT ST HELENS NEEDS TO GO BALISTIC AGAIN I AM TALKIN MAGMA, BALLS OF FIRE WHORDS OF DEMONS SPEWED FROM THE MANTAL OF THE EARTH, LOCUSTS, FROGS, DISEASE, WAFFLES, GOLFBALLS WHAT EVER IT'S GOT!!!! So 2000 will have a Volcano and metal will once again OWN!!!!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Please try not to be offended as i say that my intent here is not to flame. But this has got to be the dumbest post ever. haha i love it!
Skuuuuulll!!!! Death!!!!! Yah i'm into it. :p

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Slider said:
Ok here is the deal I remeber when metal was about war and fighting and gettting so wasted it causes war and fighting!!!!!!!!!!! Now it is about girlfriends and bad parents...WTF???? THink about SLAYER MEGADEATH METALICA(PRESUCK) IRONMAIDEN ANTHRAX PANTERA......hmmm what do they have in common they kicked ass in the 80's and....(this is where it all comes together) SO DID MT ST HELENS!!!!!!!!!!!! The 90's no volcano's and we got Korn and grunge and all these whiney metal bands. SO NOW MT ST HELENS NEEDS TO GO BALISTIC AGAIN I AM TALKIN MAGMA, BALLS OF FIRE WHORDS OF DEMONS SPEWED FROM THE MANTAL OF THE EARTH, LOCUSTS, FROGS, DISEASE, WAFFLES, GOLFBALLS WHAT EVER IT'S GOT!!!! So 2000 will have a Volcano and metal will once again OWN!!!!
Dude, you were like 3 months old when the mountain first blew.....

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Slider said:
.....MAGMA, BALLS OF FIRE WHORDS OF DEMONS SPEWED FROM THE MANTAL OF THE EARTH, LOCUSTS, FROGS, DISEASE, WAFFLES, GOLFBALLS....
OMFG WAFFLES R0X0RZ TEH BIG1111!!!!

Nothing says metal death like waffles. :D

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
uh......

shadows fall
god forbid
damageplan
in flames
killswitch engage
fear factory
soul fly
kreator
bathory
darkthrone
immortal

etc, etc.

if you get your 'metal' from the radio, you deserve what you get.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
pnj said:
uh......

if you get your 'metal' from the radio, you deserve what you get.
Unless you listen to "excuse all the blood" on olympias KAOS! That show rocks. But its on real late.

More good metal......
Arch Enemy
Dillenger Escape Plan
december
EYEHATEGOD
Lamb of god

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
oly said:
Wheres the man cream on that cone? Very disapointing no. and to be realistic shouldnt it be dribbling some crap out the end?
i'll make a special version just for you, but i need to borrow some death metal cd's from pnj for inspiration.

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
kisw metalshop plays good ****, dont descredit the radio fully...

p.s. check out the media player on the splash page of my website :)

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
DBR X6 RIDER said:
...and the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!
most awesome quote ever

in the name of love
in the name of war
IN THE NAME OF BLOOD DRIPPING OUT OF THE SUN!
-Oderus Ungus