Quantcast

Mt. Washington race...Who's going?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Ethan, Buildyourown, and I are heading up Friday am. Meeting a few other PNW guys up there too.

Who else is going?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Haha! Well I'm not going up, but good luck to all the other local riders heading up :thumb:

Joy, please don't tell me you are the only Beaver going up!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Snacks said:
Haha! Well I'm not going up, but good luck to all the other local riders heading up :thumb:

Joy, please don't tell me you are the only Beaver going up!
I think Dawn might be going. I don't know for sure though!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
evilbob said:
Joy are you riding again? What came of your MRI?

Good luck to all headed up.
Yes, I am racing. My MRI shows I have two tears.. The doc said I can still ride but I have to be careful and really pay attention to what my knee tells me. So far it's told me that I can still ride!!! :D I've done two xc rides this week and the only times it bothers me is going up hill, and when I have to unclip and land on that foot with all my weight. I just hope it isn't too muddy there this weekend with the rain that is coming!!

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
MUTOLI said:
Yes, I am racing. My MRI shows I have two tears.. The doc said I can still ride but I have to be careful and really pay attention to what my knee tells me. So far it's told me that I can still ride!!! :D I've done two xc rides this week and the only times it bothers me is going up hill, and when I have to unclip and land on that foot with all my weight. I just hope it isn't too muddy there this weekend with the rain that is coming!!
Cool that your riding again :thumb: but please be careful and good luck to you.