Quantcast

Mt. Wilson 12/12?

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
Anyone interested in doing a Wilson run this Sunday. It suppose to be really nice. I've never done it and need to get my DH fix since Big Bear is gone. Please PM me and I will try and organize a group.

Scott

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
Nagaredama said:
Anyone interested in doing a Wilson run this Sunday. It suppose to be really nice. I've never done it and need to get my DH fix since Big Bear is gone. Please PM me and I will try and organize a group.

Scott

Since no one seems interested....will some please either post or PM me directions on where to park both cars for the shuttle and which trails to take?

Thanks
Scott

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'm up for it but we will need someone who knows their way around the place. I have only been once and I could probably get lost fairly easy. Give it some time and let's see if anyone else replies today.

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
whats up scott. my name is mario. alejandro (redical) told me he spoke to u about mt. wilson and asked me to come. i know my way around and stuff. we were originally gonna ride kenter tomorrow. so i dont know if you would rather ride that or mt wilson. ill talk to alejandro about it too. but tell me what you wanna do. im down to ride whatever, except i dont have a chainguide on my dh bike so im sorta partial to kenter but it doesnt matter, i just love to ride.

ill probably get a chainguide sometime this week and i'll be home for xmas break for 4 weeks so i can ride any day at any time.

let me know

-mario

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
Scott, we're on for wilson tomorrow. Mario knows his way around up there. We plan to meet & leave the Valley at 9 am. PM mario & get directions as I will be out tonight. See you tomorrow

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
marlopez said:
ciaran, we're planning on riding at 9AM tomorrow. try to email me or call me if u wanan go. ill PM u my number
I didn't get the mesage till waay late lsat night after I got home. I went to whittier and rode Turnbull today. Next time hopefully.