Quantcast

mt. wilson trail

retrofred

Monkey
Jan 18, 2002
canyon country, Ca.
has anybody been to mt. wilson lately to ride. i did the ride once and have yet to be back. i would to know current conditions and if posible some sort map so as to get lost. the guys i would be going with have never done it want to. so if there is any monkeys out there that could help a brother out.

i kinda remember where to start from and where ended, but it's the middle part that's fuzzy.

retrofred

Monkey
Jan 18, 2002
canyon country, Ca.
cool that helps. wish i could find some current conditions, trail condition, etc. what i need to do is hook up with someone that is familiar with the trail. this way i don't lost. that would really suck.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Geoladders.com is a good suggestion.

socaltrailriders.org has some ride reports of the trail. Look for Mt. Wilson/Merrills/El Pietro(?)/Sunset in the thread titles.

Rumor has it the trail is in good condition. The local groups up in LA have been doing some trailwork as of recent and supposedly it has paid off.

retrofred

Monkey
Jan 18, 2002
canyon country, Ca.
yah i am planning a ride in the next few weeks before the temp starts to go up. looking maybe to get someone that knows the trail to join me and my friend on the ride. as i said before, i've only done the trail once and was scared cause hadn't worn my glasses and my dept preception was way off.