Quantcast

mt wilson?

retrofred

Monkey
Jan 18, 2002
canyon country, Ca.
hey i was wondering how the mount wilson ride is this time of year. i have only done it once on the wrong bike, and would love to get back up there and try again. wouldn't be alone but my friend has never done it. we would adventuring it in a way.

ScarredOne

Monkey
Sep 18, 2001
Yeah, even starting at 7am is kinda late, as it seems to get hot FAST. At least for me. I don't know if you're talking about shuttling, but quite a few guys seem to leave JPL by 6am or so to shoot up to RedBox and run the trail sin disgruntled hikers.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
I think we were actually trying to head south for a San Juan shuttle. I'm actually open to both runs.
What time are you thinking on SJT. If you're shuttling, it's best to go after 10am to avoid the uphill crowd. I'd consider either.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Myself and at least 1 other rider are down for SJT. We'd do 9AM but believe me, if you'd like to get that flow going un interrupted, the later the better. We have a fullsize chevy pickup.

let me know.
I heard its going to be a scorcher this Saturday.

Yeah, I think some of the guys on here are comitted to 9am. You can check out the thead on the link I included on my previous post.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
I heard its going to be a scorcher this Saturday.

Yeah, I think some of the guys on here are comitted to 9am. You can check out the thead on the link I included on my previous post.
9am it then. We 'll be in a White chevy pickup w/black rims.
Bells reccomended.

see you there.