Quantcast

Mtb Day Camp

BoomSplat

Chimp
Feb 23, 2004
maplevalley
OK the whole story that is the small of it, budget, Didn't they get schwag and wasn't there going to be people there helping out. Did the Y have to supply bikes, Food, protective gear "helments, pads". So budget shortfalls "No way" Poor planning. But, I'm glad you know the whole story, theres always two sides. As long as you want to "position Drop" my best friend is the Director. Have a great day!!!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
BoomSplat said:
OK the whole story that is the small of it, budget, Didn't they get schwag and wasn't there going to be people there helping out. Did the Y have to supply bikes, Food, protective gear "helments, pads". So budget shortfalls "No way" Poor planning. But, I'm glad you know the whole story, theres always two sides. As long as you want to "position Drop" my best friend is the Director. Have a great day!!!
Well, my dad is the janitor so there...... :mumble:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
BoomSplat said:
Why all the anger? Just let it go.......

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
BoomSplat said:

WTF is your problem?

The camp didn't work out. Now they are doing a day clinic.

If you are such a wiz planner and are so connected with the director of the Y, why didn't you offer to help out? Maybe you could have pulled some strings.

BoomSplat said:
Actually the budget problems that we are having at my branch would not allow me to buy a back board, porta potties and a few other items our insurance required for me to put on the camp. When I figured all of this out, I decided to not use the YMCA due to those requirments. Scott from Bike Works of Lake Stevens stepped up and helped us out with the rest. So Mr.Boom splat, I dont understand what is with all the negativity. It doesnt help anything, I picture you to be the guy that would take a kid to baseball game and yell swear words at a a player when he strikes out or fumbles and have no clue of the reprocutions to that child. If you have a problem with me personally, email me and we can figure it out like adults, other wise please mind your own buisness and if you have nothing nice to say ...please..dont say it at all..no one wants to hear it. And from what I have seen you dont have anything nice to say..... :thumb: So who is your best friend? Im curious......

Thanks,
Cory Bibby

BoomSplat

Chimp
Feb 23, 2004
maplevalley
I picture you to be to fat to ride and curse when all of us who are in shape pass you on the trail. But that's besides the point, I said I was sorry, to you. I was not being rude when I wrote that. All is done. Here scott :) :) :) to you too.