Quantcast

MTB Fenders

mooseantler

Chimp
May 17, 2006
Hello, I am looking for mountain bike fenders. I am now searching outside the US. Any suggestions? Thank you, mooseantler

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
do you mean that your looking for fenders made outside the us or companies that will ship outside the us. bc i'm not sure where THE makes their fenders but i've seen a fair amount of people running those.

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
google.com is my best friend..you should meet him..if you got a lbs they should have em..if not they can probably ship em in..

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
I have a rear cross country style thin plastic THE in silver carbon fiber look and a front in blue that is the thick hard abs plastic type cross country style. Both are the smaller width. I have a heavy plastic rear and the thin plastic front. Reason the front thin is wider. Thus I mixed and matched. But they didn't match color. I'll sell you the first two mentioned dirt cheap with ship. Front is Blue, back is Silver. Or there are several places online you can buy them though. I'm not sure I can say where to get them as it might be considered endorsement and thus spam? PP or CB or PB if you know what I mean. If you want mine I'll sell them to you cheap. I am not using them. THE warranted them when they cracked. He sent me both sets, cross country and pro. Message me if you want them. I don't need the second set. They're just sitting on a window sill waiting for my buddy who keeps suggesting he wants fenders, to stop being so dang cheap and offer me some money for them. He's got money. Ain't that always the way it is. The ones with the most money are always the cheapest bastages.