Quantcast

MTB Park Contest.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
Ramp Rats Skatepark in Petaluma, CA will be having a MTB comp/jam session format on January 13th. Its an indoor park thats open every day and usually open pretty late. We are trying to get more than just locals out there and maybe get some coverage (SPOMER!!) I'll be trying to get as many ppl there as possible. Its most likely going to be rider judged by best trick, line, crash, etc.
Either way its gonna be sick and folks should come up. gimme a call if anyone knows of companies to throw up prizes and schwag for the comp email is burmbusta560@astound.net or call me anytime at 925-890-4146.
Mikey

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I offered to lend Brian my Norco for the event, assuming BMX guys are invited...

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
Yo! Hacksaw and Peanut will attend I will talk to Zink and Paul Bass and a few others about it .And remember that the Gathering is 27th thru the 28th in Renton,Wa.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
Sick Hacksaw...tell cam and paul to call up the east coast crew to roll out early for gathering and hit **** up. and if u guys know of any companies to throw out t-shirts and ****e..let me know.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
is this an all day type of thing?

do you know a start time? i would love to come watch.... but allass i have school!

lemme know!

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
plans are 6 to midnight. jam session format..show up early to ride with the pros...just got word that paul B and Cam Zink are showin

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
I wish I knew how to ride a bike like that...then I would smoke all comers :rolleyes: but you know, maybe I'll come so I can learn. This friday right? I might be out but if not...I'll let you know. H

ride23

Chimp
Apr 5, 2004
yo yo yo mikey .... Theo and I will be there. I'll be kicking down some gear for sure! Theo said he might be showing Hella Greasy too!

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
yah, i was extremely pissed that i could not go...

i think steam was coming out my ears,

any way, how was it, indeed?