Quantcast

MTB parts sites that accept PayPal?

BackToMTB

Chimp
Mar 16, 2005
After giving up on eBay and finally having an order ready to go on icyclesusa.com, I see the message that they're taking some r&r and won't ship anything for over two weeks!! So, I'm back to looking for any mtb parts sites that accept PayPal. Know of any?

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
ET_SoCal said:
I also. Not quite "giving up" yet, but have lost 3 bids for parts with < 3 minutes to go...
Filter your auction by "Buy It Now". If you see a decent price, buy it. I don't even bother with regular auctions anymore unless it's something I don't really need, or don't need right now. I don't have the time to watch for sniping.

Just my $.02

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Universal cycles takes PayPal.

Edit: I would try to support the RM advertisers first if I could though. I don't know if Go-Ride accepts PayPal, but they are a top notch retailer.

BackToMTB

Chimp
Mar 16, 2005
Thanks for the replies...

eBay is just getting on my nerves unless it's for something popular like DVDs & there are 50 auctions for the same thing ending w/in a minute of each other. w/ Bike stuff, I don't want to wait a few days to (maybe) be able to buy it (if I'm lucky) at a decent price. Plus I remember when eBay was for the average Shmoe w/ stuff to get rid of at garage sale prices. Now it's mostly online merchants whose BIN or base price is what I could get at a LBS w/out having to wait or pay shipping.
My problem (currently ;) ) is that I have money in my PayPal acct & don't feel like withdrawing it... If I do that then it's considered *OUR* money... in PayPal, it's still *MY* money :P
I'll give those two sites a try, but I think I may have already...