Quantcast

MTB SKILLS CAMP IN COSTA RICA with Marla Streb

LA!

Chimp
Jul 8, 2004
california, maryland
Hey girls
Anyone up for an all-inclusive mountain bike skills camp in costa rica? Zip-lines, surfing, wild animal parks, waterfalls... Just bring your helmet, shoes, and sense of adventure. I've lived here for 3 years now, and this place is unbelievable! I'm also putting on all-women's camps...

check out my website- www.strebmountainbikecostarica.com
Thanks- Marla

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Hey girls
Anyone up for an all-inclusive mountain bike skills camp in costa rica? Zip-lines, surfing, wild animal parks, waterfalls... Just bring your helmet, shoes, and sense of adventure. I've lived here for 3 years now, and this place is unbelievable! I'm also putting on all-women's camps...

Thanks- Marla
You know I am!!! Hope you're doing well!

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Oh sick! I'm going to have to look into this and see if I can coordinate it with the surf camp I want to take in CR.

Thank you Marla. We miss you up here but so happy to know you're still living life to the fullest down there.

LA!

Chimp
Jul 8, 2004
california, maryland
tmx- hope you can make it down to my camp!
we live next to a world class surf spot called Mal Pais (or Santa Theresa). They have tons of surf camps there. That would make a great trip, and you wouldn't have to travel with a bike or a board

george

Chimp
Sep 14, 2001
Boston MA
Hey girls

Thanks- Marla

Is this still happening (site is not working)?

I've been watching this for years & putting off a Costa Rica vacation till this is in place..