Quantcast

mtb_rob_nc plus keg......

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
....well Rob needed a place to stay this past weekend. i have a guest room in my new house so he stayed here and insisted on buying a keg and me throwing a party. So i did. we had a keg of Highland Gaelic Ale, a big bottle of moonshine, a bottle of knob creek whiskey and 8 cases of beer. About 50 or so people were here. we had a bluegrass jam around the fire pit next to the creek on my property as well as a football, volleyball, soccer ball and the local game of choice rootball. Rob took a bunch of pics here are some of him....

kickin the ball around

chillin by the rootball course in my back yard..

rob dodging my roomate as she swings across our creek on the vine

and finally this is waht i do on a hot afternoon....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stoney98 said:
why was he dodging, he should have been there pants off to catch her!
haha well she is pretty damn cute and walks around the house in skimpy clothes all day which is nice. i am not a dumb guy thats why i live with 24 year old girls instead of guys...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stoney98 said:
I agree which is why I live with three 22 y/o recent college grads. I swear, sometimes we must share the same brain.
yeah it seems that way pretty often except i would never get caught dead driving a Dodge Neon :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
oh not to mention she likes beer, darts and rock climbing. she is also a land scaper.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yes and you will need to come up at the end of the month when we get another Keg.....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
LOOnatic said:
I like his roomates.:sneaky:

Seriously guys almost made it to A-ville but Windrock was working me over purty good.
Sheesh and a keg of highland no less. I did however find some in TN.
Oh well, next time.:dancing:
dammit loo!!!!!!!!! my new roomate is hotter and a little younger....you need to come up for the next one. i have about decided that it needs to be a monthly affair here at Casa de Biggins.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Curiouscaptian01 said:
Thanks for help selling the dirtbag wiggins... I am pissed we couldn't stick around but oh well
dude it ended up pretty rowdy...went on till about 3 am (mind you all we tapped the keg a little after lunch time with about 6 of us here). no worries abotu the dirtbag....worst thing ever though...when Ben and i lit the bonfire he just stuck something burning in it and the gasoline fumes had settled to the ground all around the fire pit....the flames encompassed the pit all the way around around and about 8 feet out.......burned off the leg hair on the front of my legs.....he got it worse though..his feet got blistered so bad from burns he still hasnt gotten to even ride it yet. now thats a bummer.

rob where are your damn pictures??

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
rob where are your damn pictures??
Wow are you impatient or what? :mumble: Just kidding, I have been a slacker.. Here you go.

After my buddies wedding I arrive at Biggins place around midnight ...

Then his roommate shows up and we head over to the local bar.. mm more beer

we all shot some darts

his roommate is pretty cute

and she throws darts

The bar had some weird cow pictures on the wall

Saturday AM, we went and got the keg, then I was off to "Brunch with the Newleyweds. As I was leaving the brunch I get a text message saying the keg hath been tapped. I roll up about 10 minutes later, to find a frosty mug in the freezer for me and the beer a flowing. The rest of the day consisted of hanging around with me feet in the creek, bsing or playing root ball. Good times.

Here are the pics

It was an early start

What was in that baggie? :rolleyes:

Rootball (I will let Biggins explain)

I was kicking arse in this game, till someone pulled a game ending shot

Biggins doing his thing

The creek I sat by

It got dark, the fire started and out came the music

Good times!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
rootball was invented by a guy here in asheville, he ha sa bar called the root bar dedicated to it with outdoor courses and stuff. its kind of like horse shoes two stakes 32 feet apart. you throw the round thing (the root) then follow it up with the ball. you get different points for different things like ringers, leaners, hitting the stake.....and so on. if you get a ringer and then land the ball inside the root while it is rung then it is a game winner and you win immediately.i have a sand course built in my back yard......

as far as bluegrass most of my infulences are either local bands or the old time guys like ralph blizzard and whatnot. of course i like stuff like Old Crowe Medicine Show and Flatt and Scruggs and whatnot. my favorite blugrass band of all time would have to be Seldom Scene though.

thats me playin the bass.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dan wask said:
What exactly would you say you do for a living ?

me? uhhh drink beer and smoke pot.........actually i am a semi pro photographer and carpenter and 30 year old student of digital media. i am also a professional Playa and musician and i often times can be found hitting on rich girls at the end of the night to see if they want to pay for my tab.