Quantcast

MTV Road Rules racist questions....

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Now I remember why I don't have cable. :)

Am I the only one that thinks more than half of the so called realitiy based TV is staged?

Granted I did not see the episode in question, or any leading up to this one, but by reading the past posted it sounds like MTV just took one of the oldest debates in America and play it out for us circa 2003.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. It's my 2 cents.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Was this situation a result of the montana kids racial attitude?

Was this the culmination of being harped on my his show mates and the bad blood he and Mr African american had well before?

Who is at fault here?

I am not racist but believe african americans that poke fun at white people and say THEY ARE RACIST without knowing them are just being racist themselves and ignorant. I think the black guy is partially at fault seeing as i've watched this episode a million times. I think the black dude needs to not say ABE's (the white dude) my little bitch on this trip hes the subject of my jokes. And he says I HAVENT CALLED YOU A CRACKER. I think they are both at fault but it is more the black dude he has said stuff over and over and when Abe tried to resolve it in another episode he made fun of him.

But now after watching the fight alot and the black dude saying i woulda beat his ass the dumbass male in me says. He got his ass beat and would have gotten owned more if Abe kept going.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by Serial Midget
It's just like going home isn't it? :p
I am fortunate that my wife can abuse me in two languages often times in the same tirade. An impressive skill I think.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
The good old days in the Poli Forum when all we posted about was MTV RealWorld........

Sorry I was searching and found this....lol

Abe I still owe you a beer. Just one. 'Cause I think you can drink.....a lot.

:D

Just a blast from the past.

Rhino