Quantcast

Muckin' in the team van!

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
The van really got a beating tonight. Myself and a friend went driving around while my computer was copying stuff and we decided to really give er. There is a road around where we go biking which is a snowmobile trail in the winter, and its a real torn up road with holes <3 feet, and lake like puddles. I had only driven down the road a couple hundred feet before because I was sure I would get stuck...I just played in a few of the puddles. Today was different...

We made it to one of the biggest puddles and booooosh.....all over the drivers side

The newly stickered window:

After rubbing and smashing the underside of it for another 20 minutes, we found a hill and tried to climb it, but that didnt work at all and I almost rolled it :dead: A dirt biker that had passed us earlier was watching from the other side of the gully, laughing. We turned around and went back the same way, passed a couple small trucks and a big lifted chevy and it seemed like they were struggling even more than I was in the van!! :cool: When we got to the lake puddle I went even faster and deeper than the first time and really sprayed mud all over. It was great :love:

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Bwah! The van is still fuggin' sweet. Probably the coolest Chrysler Caravan ever. Now you just need to get it lifted, and have a mattress in the back for all the hot soccer moms driving their crappy vans and H2's. Or weld a park stand to the chassis. That would be cool, too. :thumb: :D

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I like the A-team paint job.

You should get some spinners for that mug. The cheap plastic kind.