Quantcast

Mud Cows?

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Almost impossible to find on DVD hey. I've got all the videos on VHS and I plan to convert them to DVD sometime.

Love the Mudcows videos.

big dan

Chimp
Oct 12, 2007
Brisbane, Australia
Anyone remember these films? They were awesome! Amazing soundtrack on the first one too..anyone seen these on DVD at all?
Very cool, i have VHS copies as well but have never seen it on DVD. Used to love the soundtrack as well...I remember going to a national round in Aus in the late 90s and parking next to Kovariks beater van and he had the soundtrack blasting. I asked where he got it from and he said he had his tape recorder next to the TV speakers!

Lelandjt

adorbs
Apr 4, 2008
Breckenridge, CO/Lahaina,HI
I've got one on video. I had to convert it from Aussie format. Summer of '94 I lived with those guys as part of a US junior race team doing some racing and touring around Cairns. Great guys and an amazing time to be involved with DH racing. That was the year that Palmer lost to Voullious by .02 sec at the Cairns Worlds, V-brakes & the Bomber came out, and the most lusted after bike (among Cairns downhillers) was the new long travel "banana frame" GT LTS.

I.van

Monkey
Apr 15, 2007
Australia
It is possible to get all 3 movies on a DVD. I'm sure a local guy sells them.

If your mad keen for a copy, posting a thread on Cairnsmtb.com may get you some results. The Cairns club also has a facebook page.