Quantcast

Muddbunnies Race Team!

Muddbunnies

Chimp
Oct 10, 2011
Muddbunnies 2012 Calendar's feature the Race Team:

After several years off, Muddbunnies Riding Inc once again sponsored a Race Team for the 2011 season. There were fifteen ladies on the team, competing in Downhill, Cross Country, and even a road race!

Muddbunnies Riding is so proud of this group of fantastic ladies! We couldn’t have asked for a better team to represent what the Muddbunnies brand is all about – camaraderie, fun, friendship, and the love of bikes!

It is indescribable the pride that I feel when I get stopped out on the trail, or in the line at Whistler by a rider who wants to tell me that his young daughter hopes that one day, she can be part of the Muddbunnies Race Team!

An entire podium full of Muddbunnies!

To help fundraise for the Race Team, Muddbunnies decided to feature the ladies of the race team in the 2012 Muddbunnies Calendar. The format of the calendar has changed slightly this year in that each month has a calendar sponsor. Calendar page Sponsors include:

We are so stoked to have Clayton Racicot (www.claytonracicot.com) as our calendar photographer this year! We are extremely pleased with his work, and he was so much fun during all the shoots!

Also, a big thanks to the Muddbunnies Graphic Designer extraordinaire, Kelsie Langert (www.designoutloud.com) for once again taking on the calendar project!

Each calendar month will have a feature portrait photo, representing the brand of the sponsor, as well as a riding photo, representing the Muddbunnies Race Team.

The race team also had product sponsors throughout the season, including ColdFX and Beastgear. Our title sponsor was Red Racer Beer, who provided us with a variety of yummy beers to enjoy after each race throughout the season! I can’t think of anything better than crossing the finish line and having a cold Red Racer!!

Almost as much as these ladies like to ride their bikes – they also like to have a fun party!!! As has been done each year, the calendar will be released with a bang, at a Muddbunnies sponsored Calendar Release Party!

This year’s calendar release party will be downtown Vancouver, BC, for ease of transportation for those not situated on the North Shore. On November 4th, the Cellar Nightclub will be the venue, and the race team ladies will be on hand to autograph your calendars!
Calendars will be available for $20, but if you purchase a ticket to the Calendar Release Party online, you will receive $5 off the calendar when you buy it at the party! Good deal considering the release party tickets are only $5.

There you have it folks! Interested in supporting the Race Team? You can purchase your calendar now at www.muddbunnies.com/2012-calendar

Want to meet the Race Team and get your copy autographed? Purchase your Release Party Tickets at www.muddbunnies.com/2012-calendar/calendar-release-party-tickets

Thanks for a fantastic season ladies!