Quantcast

>>MuhMuhMonday GMT<<

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning , I finished reading fight club last night. I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't read the book yet.it has inspired me to quit my job (soon). Have a good day !

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have been drinking since the 23rd. I think I need a day with no drinking. Hard work being on vacation. Good thing I will have some days off when I get home to recover :)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
friggin' cold out there!
This.

Think I may have cracked a rib yesterday or at least badly bruised a couple. My hiccups hurt, opening doors hurts, walking sown stairs hurts. Need vicodin, methinks.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
the guitarist from my last band has about a dozen albums of material he recorded in his computer, all from different genres, but all electro and metal influenced. his big push now is here http://www.fromlightrosetheangels.com/
he just found a singer for this new project and we've been working on 4 tracks. the singer is rewriting the lyrics and the scratch vocal melodies. we hope to get a live show up and rolling soon. the riffs are on the edge of what my still paralyzed left hand can manage, but i'm faking my way through them. i'll post a demo once we get the new vox laid down. the electro vibe is pretty present, and the tempos aren't super fast. there's a little drone. riffs are all in drop-c. not much more to tell just yet.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I had waffles this morning. They were pretty good. Whipped butter and Maple Syrup. The little cup of fruit was a nice touch. No boobs however.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hobbit 3 was good. I especially liked the menagerie of giant animals upon which they rode into battle.

In other news it is both really cold (5 degrees?) and snowy here. This shit is going to turn into sheets of ice once cars pack it down. I'm taking the Land Cruiser in to work tomorrow for sure.