Quantcast

Mullet wearing rednecks and other such folks

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Has anyone else noticed fewer yelled obsceneties from landscapers and teenagers while out riding? Conicedence? Or Has Lance brought us some measure of credibility from the general populace?

On the lunch ride today we actually got cheers from a bunch of kids on a field trip.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
thats odd you should mention that, i was on a ride tonight, and so kids i knew, and never got along with were cheering me on from along side me when they saw i was doggin it. they let me draft the car which helped a ton. lance has done a good days work

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
No, I still throw rotten tomatoes at roadies... :devil:

Seriously though, where I live we would never see that much people on road bikes... since the tour they are everywhere and with all the bell and whistle, some with the small baseball like cap... too funny!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Damn True said:
Has anyone else noticed fewer yelled obsceneties from landscapers and teenagers while out riding? Conicedence? Or Has Lance brought us some measure of credibility from the general populace?

On the lunch ride today we actually got cheers from a bunch of kids on a field trip.

Maybe you just scare people....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Jozz said:
<snip> since the tour they are everywhere and with all the bell and whistle, some with the small baseball like cap... too funny!
Hopefully it'll be more than a flash-in-the-pan, but I'm not holding my breath. The gyms are packed full of people the first six weeks of every new year, but that never lasts either............

-S.S.-