Quantcast

>>>Mumblederp GMT<<<

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hmmm... was at a party for another friend's wife's birfday Saturday night and they had me convinced that that particular event had run earlier in the day.

F***ing 'tards. :mad:

Were you on said ride? I was thinkin' you was out o' town?
I never got my invite.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Hmmm... was at a party for another friend's wife's birfday Saturday night and they had me convinced that that particular event had run earlier in the day.

F***ing 'tards. :mad:

Were you on said ride? I was thinkin' you was out o' town?
Not on said ride, but not outta town yet. Leave tomorrow. Gotta pissed off L5/S1 disc that was giving me guff, so no riding for me for a bit. But hey, let's go spend 49 hours in a 40+ year old Beetle in the Mexican desert, what could possibly go wrong?

Also .....
I never got my invite.
Would either of you had shown up? Also: sorry. It was kind of a last minute deal that the rest of the guys even decided to ride.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Not on said ride, but not outta town yet. Leave tomorrow. Gotta pissed off L5/S1 disc that was giving me guff, so no riding for me for a bit. But hey, let's go spend 49 hours in a 40+ year old Beetle in the Mexican desert, what could possibly go wrong?
Do you really want me to tell you? Nah... you don't.

Would either of you had shown up? Also: sorry. It was kind of a last minute deal that the rest of the guys even decided to ride.
They're delicate flowers... :D