Quantcast

* Mundane and HBD *

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Happy Birthday, rideit! And Happy Halloween to all of you beautiful monkeys!

I ran 5 easy miles on the high school track before sunrise, predictably slow and lethargic after two big workouts this past weekend. Working in the office today, which is rare for a Monday, but I've got a new guy starting and need to get him settled in.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Weird weekend. Spent much of it getting the yard cleared up from all the pine needles, which is such a fucking chore. Passed out early on Friday because I haven't been sleeping well. Passed out early on Saturday because of a joyful evening. Did my FTP test on Saturday and used my "free time" for yard work on Sunday so that was it for riding. Speaking of Saturday, I get the sensation my marriage may be...in trouble? Reaching its end? Anyone been through this? Want to reach out via PM? I could use an ear.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Up late. Heading out for a walk with the pups.
Have to down half a dozen rotten trees.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Weird weekend. Spent much of it getting the yard cleared up from all the pine needles, which is such a fucking chore. Passed out early on Friday because I haven't been sleeping well. Passed out early on Saturday because of a joyful evening. Did my FTP test on Saturday and used my "free time" for yard work on Sunday so that was it for riding. Speaking of Saturday, I get the sensation my marriage may be...in trouble? Reaching its end? Anyone been through this? Want to reach out via PM? I could use an ear.
Sorry to hear that @Sandwich. :(

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Ate too much chinese food last night, and had some crazy dreams courtesy of the MSG. Taking the wife to the ultrasound appointment, then back to work. Halloween stuff with the kids tonight.

Sorry to hear that...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys. Whil I am going into the office this AM I'm not wearing my costume because I don't plan on being there after lunch. Although I will say it worked out better than I expected.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
HBD indeed.

I bought a nice winter coat at REI on Saturday. Spent 15 minutes trying on a style/brand I had been looking at online trying to figure out the best size and which color I liked. It fit a little weird but I thought it was the security cable running through the sleeve.When I got home I went for a walk in the cool night air, and I was fairly happy with my purchase but not convinced it was perfect. It was at this point I realized I had purchased a women’s model similar to the one I was looking for. Dang liberal/tolerant staff at REI watched me trying on women’s jackets for 15 minutes and not one of them said a word. One even asked if I was doing okay.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Think I need to delete Teams, easy communication must end. strolled in to work to 7 messages asking for links to files are or what dimensions things need to be. Everything is on the goddamn server, just use the search bar, and look at the print. Fuckwits.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
HBD indeed.

I bought a nice winter coat at REI on Saturday. Spent 15 minutes trying on a style/brand I had been looking at online trying to figure out the best size and which color I liked. It fit a little weird but I thought it was the security cable running through the sleeve.When I got home I went for a walk in the cool night air, and I was fairly happy with my purchase but not convinced it was perfect. It was at this point I realized I had purchased a women’s model similar to the one I was looking for. Dang liberal/tolerant staff at REI watched me trying on women’s jackets for 15 minutes and not one of them said a word. One even asked if I was doing okay.
Baggy around your hips, too tight around your waist and too much space around your chest? :D

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Baggy around your hips, too tight around your waist and too much space around your chest? :D
The hips did poof out. Waist was perfect. Chest was okay, but it got tight when I bent over to tie my shoe. The arms felt like I had been making gains at the gym. It wasn’t terrible. I mean I bought it… and promptly returned it.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
HBD @rideit , sorry to hear @Sandwich .

Returned home from a short, 5 days visit to my mom. So many things to get sorted out, repaired, etc., but I think I did a decent job of managing most. Nine hours drive was tiring though, although, due to a holiday in some states in Germany, there was hardly any traffic on the road. Now getting settled in and prepare for a pretty hectic 4 day work week.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
HBD indeed.

I bet it just matched your eyeshadow so well it would have been a crime to not buy it.