Quantcast

&& Mundane &&

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I lent my neighbor my car today. I felt uncomfortable about the whole thing. I said no initially. After the awkwardness. I knocked on her door and gave her my keys. It went well. No harm no foul.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Got in almost three hours, mostly in the dark but there was no one else on the trail.

Quite surprised to learn that my fitness is way better than I thought it would be after four months off. Guess a consistent once a week up until November maintained fitness built up from 16 months of thru hike training. Have lost a lot but am no where near zero, woo hoo !

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Saw a couple of used dog poop bags on the side of the trail. Guess they were expecting the valet to dispose of them. And later, some un-bagged turds near a set of steps. Probably the same people @Westy dealt with.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
On behalf of non-dog people;

1) I don’t give a flying fuck about your dog’s supposed temperament around you and your friends. Unless you have my explicit consent keep your animal the fuck away from me and especially my kids.

2) All these utter cunts who can’t pick up after their dog need to be made to eat that shit themselves. So disgusting. I have called out several people over the years who just ‘didn’t notice’ their animals taking a shit in a public place. Fuck those utterly selfish fucks.

/end rant.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

1) I don’t give a flying fuck about your dog’s supposed temperament around you and your friends. Unless you have my explicit consent keep your animal the fuck away from me and especially my kids.
Deal, as long as it cuts both ways. Keep your kids away from my dogs unless they ask permission to say hi first. Many people don't seem to understand this.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Better yet, keep all kids and dogs at the fucking house. Give them all a giant bowl of food and water and keep a window cracked open. No one but you cares about your dogs or kids.

Sincerely,
Dog and child owner

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

2) All these utter cunts who can’t pick up after their dog need to be made to eat that shit themselves. So disgusting. I have called out several people over the years who just ‘didn’t notice’ their animals taking a shit in a public place. Fuck those utterly selfish fucks.

/end rant.
my hoarder neighbor always lets their dog out and its craps in my yard, but nobody from their household comes out to retrieve it. i've had to scare their dog off my property at like 10 o clock at night while i'm in the hot tub. its at the point i just take a shovel and launch the dog shit back into their yard, where it lands it lands, including their driveway. one time i got a turd to bounce off his truck. he had an old shitty chevy avalanche. last year he replaced it with a slightly newer, slightly less shitty, but 100% more purple chevy avalanche.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
my hoarder neighbor always lets their dog out and its craps in my yard, but nobody from their household comes out to retrieve it. i've had to scare their dog off my property at like 10 o clock at night while i'm in the hot tub. its at the point i just take a shovel and launch the dog shit back into their yard, where it lands it lands, including their driveway. one time i got a turd to bounce off his truck. he had an old shitty chevy avalanche. last year he replaced it with a slightly newer, slightly less shitty, but 100% more purple chevy avalanche.
Have you ever considered putting it in a paper bag, lighting it on fire, setting it on his doorstep then ringing the door bell and running away?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Still trying to get over the opening sentence from "Astrophysics for people in a hurry". Not sure my brain is wired to comprehend the mysteries of the universe.

Seems like an oversimplification to me. It started as a point, it had no size.

If you are to believe Penrose's theories, it will also end in a point, which is to say all dimensions cease to exist.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL

If you are to believe Penrose's theories, it will also end in a point, which is to say all dimensions cease to exist.
this seems pointless

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Maybe it is an oversimplification. I don't know. I can't even fathom how all we know could occupy a space so small, nevermind adding in the incomprehensible depths of the universe too.

Where did this point come from? How could it contain so much? What are the chances that such an event would result in humans developing? The odds seem incalculable. Just mind blowing contemplating, and depressing knowing I'll never have the brainpower to comprehend the answers that I'll wont be alive to experience.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Maybe it is an oversimplification. I don't know. I can't even fathom how all we know could occupy a space so small, nevermind adding in the incomprehensible depths of the universe too.

Where did this point come from? How could it contain so much? What are the chances that such an event would result in humans developing? The odds seem incalculable. Just mind blowing contemplating, and depressing knowing I'll never have the brainpower to comprehend the answers that I'll wont be alive to experience.

This is an interesting theory. Largely unprovable but interesting to consider. Sounds like the math that I don't understand works out.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

I am not saying we live in a simulation...

... but we live in a simulation.

And it feels like someone's high school project, with size limits and all. :D