Quantcast

Munich to Maribor...Help Please!

E.T.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
NorCal
I am looking for transportation from Munich Airport in Germany to Maribor, Slovenia for the first World Cup.

I arrive in Munich Tuesday May 11th at 10 in the morning.

Does anybody have any room for a bike box and myself?

Any suggestions?

I would pitch in on gas and cost of a vehicle.

Contact me at: 831-588-0732 or evanturpen@gmail.com

Thanks,

Evan Turpen

RMboy

Monkey
Dec 1, 2006
England the Great...
Mate there is a german car share website you can go on. People basically say they are going here or there, and you jump in and pay part fuel..

You could get lucky and someone with space for your box and you!

Forgot the site though, will find out tonight and re post! woops!

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Evan- if you take the train, make sure you get an assigned seat rather than just a ticket.

It's super hard to pass out jet lagged when people keep coming up to you and asking you to give them their seat in german.

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
Evan- if you take the train, make sure you get an assigned seat rather than just a ticket.

It's super hard to pass out jet lagged when people keep coming up to you and asking you to give them their seat in german.
and book your bike in advance too, there is limited space for bikes on these trains, best is when sitting in the same waggon so you can have an eye on your bike (don't forget a good lock).

E.T.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
NorCal
So...I now have a rental vehicle. Looked into the train, but I needed transport all over for 6-weeks plus a place to sleep. The Mercedes Vito should work out quite nice for this!

Thanks to everyone who responded!

-Evan