Quantcast

MunkeeHucker look what happens when you're nice to wife...

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
2006 Ford F-150 XLT Supercab, 5.4L V8, 9500# towing package, sirus satallite radio, and a boatload of extras.

Actually, we've been talking about trading in the van for a truck for a while now, and now we can tow a trailer no problem. See everyone at 24 HTOP.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
when you're nice to your wife you get a ford? sounds like a lose lose situation to me.

jk... nice rig - trucks are the only way to go.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Nice truck indeed! Now, I never said anything about being mean to your wife, if my wife wanted a pink bicycle I would build her one, just during the NFL playoffs(I wouldn't hesitate during the probowl though), watching football is the only real vice I have and she tolerates it, and I try not to be excessive with it, its all good everything in moderation.

Enjoy the Ford

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
TreeSaw said:
LOL!!! I was thinking along the same lines.... no Chris King hubs and he still gets a nice new set of wheels ;)

I tried to find them, but no place local or that I trust on the internet had them. CK stops selling them on 12/23 each year. I did manage to find the headset....Should be here tomorrow.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
MunkeeHucker said:
Nice truck indeed! Now, I never said anything about being mean to your wife, if my wife wanted a pink bicycle I would build her one, just during the NFL playoffs(I wouldn't hesitate during the probowl though), watching football is the only real vice I have and she tolerates it, and I try not to be excessive with it, its all good everything in moderation.

Enjoy the Ford

I know, just a good natured poke for the testicle thread....:D